Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Good and Evil in Forumwarz (Spoilerz)

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

What do you speculate will be the role of good and evil in ep2?

My best guess is, given the name Forumwarz, we’ll be divided into three factions, led by the more important npcs – FBO would obviously be evil, but Shallow Esophagus and Doctor O could both be either neutral or good.

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

but that blacksnake seems like such a nice, trustworthy fellow

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

yeah if it comes down to that ill side with blacksnake, im down with his righteous political outrage and anti-consumerism

Prince des S-
ots

Avatar: 31534 Fri Oct 17 14:59:13 -0400 2008

[deviantART]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

It would be neat if there was the current [Good, Neutral, Evil] with [Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic] added.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The Good Doctor is Good, Ravit is Neutral, and SE is evil. Why? Because Ravit is just ****ing with people, and SE is stealing their money.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Maybe there’ll be a new evil. Like (that guy who congratulated you when you beat the last forum whose name I won’t say because I’m too lazy to use spoiler tags).

Arktor edited this message on 03/29/2008 9:20PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, in the end…

I think Ravit obviously IS the terrorist. I thought it was pretty clear, especially if you had done the side-quest with Drrtycop.

I could see easily see Doctor O as the ‘good’ faction, since he wants to protect people’s privacy, but I could see that being considered ‘neutral’ as well. Likewise, SE seems like a ‘neutral’ character, but for all we know, he could be involved in a secret society or something to save/protect the world.

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Here’s what I think:

Doctor – Good, he obviously wants to protect people.

Ravit – Neutral, if you’ve played the game, you’ve learned that He likes the government, but dislikes consumerism, so he’s not completely evil.

Shallow – Evil, Doctor hates him because he thinks Shallow is spying on people, but he may be a good guy.
Qebafhzn edited this message on 03/29/2008 11:38PM

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Qebafhzn Posted:

Ravit – Neutral, if you’ve played the game, you’ve learned that He likes the government, but dislikes consumerism, so he’s not completely evil.

What about when he tricks you into killing thousands of people?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!