Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help About HugMastaDoug

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Physics Posted:

But I’ve missed the peen, right?

No, as long as you don’t pwn Stalker Central HMD keeps sending gifts.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Physics Posted:

But I’ve missed the peen, right?

No… you need all of his items before taking him on as a boss to get that.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

No, you get the peen by holding off on pwning Stalker Central until HMD has sent you the rest of his presents. He’ll continue sending gifts for several days after you get the bookmark to Stalker Central.

EDIT: Ninja’d.
BobTheSqueakyWeasel edited this message on 01/27/2010 4:37PM

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Haha, awesome. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Okay, I’ve seen enough confusion here that I think it’s time for a full spoiler for this portion of the game, which someone can they wikify and then we can point everyone who asks to the wiki. I believe this is accurate but there may be a small detail here or there which is off.

Talk to JetSetLover. He gives you a mission to pwn Huddled bumes, a sub-forum of the Engrish Ressons forum.

When you’ve pwned the forum, HugMasta Doug wants to talk with you. When you do so, he sends you a TM entitled “From me to you”, containing a Squishy Stress Ball. He also asks you to not pwn VanillaLand woman's genitals Fetish Forum. Regardless of whether or not you do, after about 24 hours you can chat with him again. During this chat he asks you to stay out of Overmale reproductive organers, and he’ll send you a TM when the chat’s over, entitled “Just checking in!” and containing a Genuine Canadian Nickel.

Again, whether or not you pwn the forum, after roughly 24 hours, you can chat with him again. He’ll ask you to not pwn ****MyWife but the conversation takes a turn for the worse and he’ll block you. He’ll also send you a TM entitled “You WILL be sorry” containing a Flaming Bag of Crap.

The next day, after rollover, he sends you a TM entiled “DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE”, containing A Dozen Black Roses. At the same time, Shallow sends you a TM entitled “You’ve made an enemy”, where he warns you about Doug’s anger. This TM unlocks HugMasta as a boss thread in Stalker Central. You can either pwn him now and complete the Masta-Baiting mission, or wait to pwn him in order to get a peen.

If you wait to pwn him, then each subsequent day at rollover HugMasta will send another TM, in the following order:
“A present”, containing a Dead Fish
“Thinking of you”, containing a Box of ****
“Pour vous”, containing a Torn Picture of You
“Final Gift”, containing a Burnt Doll

At this point, if you’ve taken all the gifts, you can pwn him in Stalker Central and get the Gifted peen.

Either way, after you beat HugMasta, you get the GreatScot contact.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

One point of confusion I’ve run into: What are the criteria for getting the Webcam with AI Module in the Tubmail from Doug after pwning him? I got it on this character, but not on my Hacker or Camwhore, and I have no idea what I did differently. It’s not something I actually care about, since the item in question isn’t that great; I’m just curious.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are they the same Tubmails?

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

One point of confusion I’ve run into: What are the criteria for getting the Webcam with AI Module in the Tubmail from Doug after pwning him? I got it on this character, but not on my Hacker or Camwhore, and I have no idea what I did differently. It’s not something I actually care about, since the item in question isn’t that great; I’m just curious.

You pwned ****MyWife, for that he gives you the cam.

Beta testers told me it was an addition made only a few days/a week before it went Live, so they didn’t get to test it much.

Kusatsu

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

There’s no way to get rid of the items is there? I dont recall seeing them as sellable stuff in my inventory or anything.

Kusatsu edited this message on 01/27/2010 7:58PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Kusatsu Posted:

There’s no way to get rid of the items is there? I dont recall seeing them as sellable stuff in my inventory or anything.

They’re under Quest Items. So no, you can’t get rid of them.

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

Go for all of them, it’s not like it makes the forum significantly harder…yet.

I 2-shotted the Boss thread, but Trout will likely up the difficulty

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Master_Troll Posted:

You pwned ****MyWife, for that he gives you the cam.

Beta testers told me it was an addition made only a few days/a week before it went Live, so they didn’t get to test it much.

No, both of these statements are incorrect.

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

I guess Nicco mistyped then, because I got the cam and I pwned the final forum so Log in to see images!

I was told you got an extra item for pwning FWM before you took out Doug, I bumumed it was the camera

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Master_Troll Posted:

I guess Nicco mistyped then, because I got the cam and I pwned the final forum so Log in to see images!

I was told you got an extra item for pwning FWM before you took out Doug, I bumumed it was the camera

You won’t get the item without pwning FMW, but that’s not all you need to do.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

What do each of these items do? XD

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cam is a +9 Def/Off item. I don’t know what other item “items” includes though.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

mterek Posted:

Cam is a +9 Def/Off item. I don’t know what other item “items” includes though.

All of the quest items you get that make the boss fight harder

Kusatsu

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I have just one more item to get from him. Do they increase the difficulty much?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I didn’t notice any difficulty. Could’ve two-shotted it, so I even did the last 20 or so attacks with Bash and Drool, just to see what would happen.

Nothing I could tell. I bug reported it.

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Kusatsu Posted:

I have just one more item to get from him. Do they increase the difficulty much?

Not really. Well, they might increase the difficulty a lot, but I don’t think you’d notice. The thing is that it’s a level 28 forum. So I don’t know if it can even get all that hard once you’re leveled past that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!