Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Some new junk item...

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

This new junk is awesome.

You get a bumload of them in one delivery, sell for high price, and net you millions.

I think it is called one bazillion (insert land here) (insert currency here).

It is plain AWESOME.

Are there others like this, better ones?

That net more cash?

spongebob-scout edited this message on 01/22/2010 10:45AM

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Yes.

... I don’t see the discussion here.

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Wikipedia contradicts itself. Check out the article for hyperinflation, they show an annual rate of 89 sextillion, and then they say that it didn’t beat Hungary’s inflation record, which was only 13 quadrillion. Someone had to **** with the article, because it shows Zimbabwe’s annualized rate at over a googol.

The only accurate part about it is that Zimbabwe had severe inflation, on a mbumive scale, similar to Hungary’s inflation problem. Metric tons of currency amounted to mere dollars and cents. People created billboards and plastered their walls with the **** currency. http://www.lbhat.com/ambient/zimbabwean-currency-worthless-money-priceless-idea/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!