Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Re-re consideration for speedrun scoops?

Rellik

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The time for getting scoops should be different for every clbum. So every clbum can have the same chance to get the scoops. Should not be difficult to implement.

Krysale

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

Re-re’s don’t even count as klas. If yall wnats to be competitive, then pikk a klbum. Re-re’s are juss flunkies. We’re here Foar comik relief.

For tje record, I got a lemon scoop frum feces.

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

I agree with the speedwalkers, let them have their retard olympics!

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Re-res are obviously the best choice for antifreeze scoops, are they not ?

Hugbox

Level 10 Re-Re

i_like_puppies Posted:

Re-re’s have been added as a fully functioning, but hard clbum. This is evident with the addition of the level 6 and 8 re-re skills. It’s not a matter of being hard; it’s a matter of being impossible to earn scoops on the same level as the other clbumes.

bat are ivy 6 n 8 aticks ore omly as string as mist clatss ivy 1’s end 2’s. wee ore hairdly a folly factional clats.

The Dan

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

God damn it Re-Res

Know your place

you’re not supposed to ever win

ever

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

That’s a matter of opinion.

If stats weren’t blocked at level 10 I’m sure a lot of Re-res would be pwning epic wins all over the place. Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Blaourf Posted:

Re-res are obviously the best choice for antifreeze scoops, are they not ?

Were you being sarcastic? The suicide requirement is limited by the number of visits you get a day, so it’s equal for all clbumes. The gambling requirement is generally limited by how much money you get a day, so Re-Res have the hardest time of all four there.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Anyone thought about considering people not from the US? Because the site runs slow accessing from Germany and I can’t see how I’d ever be able to beat Denture Chat in less than 15 seconds (wtf).

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I connect from France and never had any problem grabbing yummy lemon sherbet and vanilla scoops.

If you’re having problems it’s more probably because:

– you connect at times the server is overloaded

– your connexion/ISP sucks to begin with

– you’re a Troll and your stats don’t allow much fancy kung-fu combos (lulz, you even have to fap to get an acceptable offense level)

Blaourf edited this message on 04/03/2008 7:44PM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Healbot Posted:

Anyone thought about considering people not from the US? Because the site runs slow accessing from Germany and I can’t see how I’d ever be able to beat Denture Chat in less than 15 seconds (wtf).

Well, I’m sure they consider Canadians too.

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

Sancdar Posted:

Were you being sarcastic? The suicide requirement is limited by the number of visits you get a day, so it’s equal for all clbumes. The gambling requirement is generally limited by how much money you get a day, so Re-Res have the hardest time of all four there.

Were you just being a **** ? Log in to see images! ‘Cos as far as I’m concerned I can for certain tell you that your best chance of getting any scoops at all with a re-re is to aim for the antifreeze when even denture chat is hard to pwn fast enough to get lemon scoops.

Try changing your little camwhore bum to a re-re and check it out for yourself if you don’t believe me. Log in to see images!

MathLuv8

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

ROBO-MONSTER Posted:

Ah, but we can only get ONE scoop. On my Troll I was capable of getting three scoops every single time on a much harder forum.

For those of you who say that we can switch clbumes if we don’t like it, you’re kind of missing the point. We shouldn’t have to switch. There’s a measure of pride in being a level 10 Re-re. Also, there might be bonus content for us in Ep 2.

I mean, it’s not even like this would make a large difference in competition. Lemon scoops have traditionally NOT played a key role, and Vanilla raids will still be the most efficient way of getting scoops. I just want the chance to get scoops the same as anyone else. Is that so much to ask?

Lemon scoops do for me…

Muffkin

[Noblesse Oblige]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I like the part where the OP complaining about domination has 6 medals. It pretty obviously isn’t impossible to get medals as a Re-Re, you just have to work harder than others at strategizing card use and getting scoops through other means.

Hmm, picking the harder very special clbum makes it harder to do things, that’s weird how it works like that.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Re-res are supposed to be a handicap. You knew what you were getting into when you decided not to pick a clbum. Why should Re-res be anywhere near an equal footing with the other three clbumes? Trolls, Camwhores, and Emos ought to be equal. Re-res ought to be below them.

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

That’s the fun of the game, the re-re is the only clbum that actually makes the game really hard and more interesting to play. Giving re-res equal status with other clbumes would only spoil the game…

eye ahre an re re

1338h4x Posted:

Re-res are supposed to be a handicap. You knew what you were getting into when you decided not to pick a clbum. Why should Re-res be anywhere near an equal footing with the other three clbumes? Trolls, Camwhores, and Emos ought to be equal. Re-res ought to be below them.

There is no reason to believe that this is the case.

Muffkin

[Noblesse Oblige]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i_like_puppies Posted:

There is no reason to believe that this is the case.

L

O

L

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

T

R

O

L

L

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!