Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels MCB's review of Ep 3 (minor spoilers)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

With less than 12 hours until the big launch, I thought I’d share my thoughts and excitement with the rest of you.

Episode 3 bring back all the fun of Episode 1, when pwning forums was fresh and new. I feel Ep2 dragged it down a bit with its linear progression, but in Ep3, that’s out the window, as multiple paths are presented and you can choose which you want to attack when. In fact, the entire Ep3 feels like the very BEGINNING of Ep1 — when there was so much to do, in any order you wanted, and you were doing it all and laughing, and then suddenly “You have exceeded your 4 visits, come back tomorrow” left you counting down the hours until rollover.

But Ep3 isn’t a return to Ep1 — Ep3 benefits from all the gameplay advances introduced in Ep2 and the Gameplay Tuneup. So it combines the excitement and wildness of Ep1 with the richer game-play of Ep2, and even beyond. That’s right — 1212 will quickly be a fond memory (depending on how last-minute balancing goes).

imo the NPCs in Ep3 are, in aggregate, funnier and more developed than those in Ep1 and Ep2 combined. There are some exceptions, of course, but also some which can elicit some true emotional responses (as compared to “this one-trick pony made me laugh a lot but I don’t give a **** about them once the mission’s over” ).

In short, it’s my opinion that if you enjoyed Ep1, buying Ep3 at the going price is a no-brainer.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

My review of Ep 3:

Forumwarz at its most fun as long as you skip the dialogue and gameplay.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

My review of Ep 3:

I haven’t played it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!