Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Character Optimization?

Styzzyx

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

I’m running a wizard right now in a D&D game, and I didn’t know if I should multiclbum or not. Btw, 3.5 edition, only core books.

I had the idea of getting to 7th level as a wizard, adding 3 levels of Cleric, and then getting 10 in Mystic Theurge so I’m effectively a 17th level wizard, and 13th level cleric. Sounds good? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I think maximizing your offense is the way to go Log in to see images!

Styzzyx

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

You know what the funny **** is? I got cursed in tonight’s session so that I stun everyone around me when I speak, so my spellcasting ability is null and void, because we can’t find anyone of high enough level to cast remove curse. So, I nerfed him, and rolled up a TOTAL WIN ROGUE instead.

He’s got insane Use Rope Sleight of Hand and Hide skill, AND slippers of spiderclimbing. :3 So, I nab a lady’s goodies, run up a wall and onto a high roof, disguise myself, come back down, and bet the money against the person that I can’t find their money. Run off, come back, give them the purse, get it all, and a couple extra from them in the process. Log in to see images!

Oh, also going with Improved Feint with a +8 Bluff so I add my Sneak Attack every time I attack: +6 to-hit for 3d6+3 damage every round, as long as my Bluff succeeds. Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

sorcerer is where it’s at

Styzzyx

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

Sorcerers are nice for their ease of use, but when you get to higher levels, they’re totally nerfed by wizards. They’re still fun, though! Log in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

most fun char I ever made was a chaotic neutral thief. But Tha was mostly for good rping.

Styzzyx

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

Exactly. I’ve got slippers of spider-climbing and a plus 14 Sleight of Hand… nab somebody’s stuff, run up to the roof, disguise myself, and strike up a conversation with them afterwards. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!