Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CONTEST] Win a copy of Episode 3! Or just 100 BP, if you're into that sort of thing.

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

An interesing site and comic, funny sometimes too:

http://www.zamothedestroyer.com/front.html

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Your attempts thus far have all been dull and uninspired. Somebody please up the ante; I’d rather not have to choose the lesser of some number of evils as a winner.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Your attempts thus far have all been dull and uninspired. Somebody please up the ante; I’d rather not have to choose the lesser of some number of evils as a winner.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Log in to see images! KING KING KING KING KING KING edited this message on 12/18/2009 10:21PM

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I shouldn’t have even included the trolling option; I forgot you’re all terrible at it.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

I shouldn’t have even included the trolling option; I forgot you’re all terrible at it.

well what the **** do you want?

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

KingKloskowski Posted:

well what the **** do you want?

I think we’ve been through this. I want people to make posts that amuse me, foremost, and demonstrate a real sense of creativity and/or intelligence, secondarily. Although at this point, I’d be satisfied with posts that demonstrate fundamental reading comprehension skills, since I’m not getting many of those.

Bear in mind that I mean the whole thing about poor attempts at trolling earning my contempt, as well.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Although at this point, I’d be satisfied with posts that demonstrate fundamental reading comprehension skills.

Reading comprehension requires motivation, and a mental framework to hold ideas. Do you honestly believe anyone is motivated to do anything when on the internet (besides those without social lives), espeicelly when it comes to fictional currency that isnt worth anything in the actual world? So I beseech you to just pick from what you have, for I abhore actually doing something to win bp.

KING KING KING KING KING KING edited this message on 12/20/2009 2:17PM

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I think we’ve been through this. I want people to make posts that amuse me, foremost, and demonstrate a real sense of creativity and/or intelligence, secondarily. Although at this point, I’d be satisfied with posts that demonstrate fundamental reading comprehension skills, since I’m not getting many of those.

Bear in mind that I mean the whole thing about poor attempts at trolling earning my contempt, as well.

AHAHAHAHA READING COMPREHENSION?? MAN THAT’S RICH LOL

You fail at the InternetLog in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

This was a really bad contest for a lot of Log in to see images!

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Read this.

(Note: yes, I actually don’t have Episode 2, that’s why I’m talking about it. It’s not a typo.)

Chapter 5: The Brownie Points

My mother burst into tears Log in to see images! as soon as I finished my IDC post. 100 BP really meant something in my family, as I grew in a poor environment where people couldn’t even afford Episode 2.

‘I hope this isn’t a dumb joke of yours’, said my level 26 dad as he put down his mouse. He had just pwned Wiccapedia and was angry at me for ruining his solo vanilla raid with my speech.

‘Of course not, Dad’, I typed as I switched tabs. I was winning hard on INCIT that afternoon.

‘Well it better not be. You know that we didn’t get the chance to buy Episode 2 when it came out and we pwned forums all our lives so that you can make it to level 35. Please don’t screw us.’

My 2-year old closed his conversation with Shallow Esophagus. Even at his age, 100 was a big number. And with ‘BP’ attached to it, he was more turned on that a Brazilian whore. He started shouting until he got b& by my mom, or else he would’ve alerted the neighbours.

My dad started crying for the first time since I was born. He asked me where I got them from, as he knew I had a ****ing Maestro card that isn’t supported by ****ing PayPal and that’s why I couldn’t buy BP before and I’m still a level 19 despite my FWZ addiction, dammit.

‘I got some help from BobTheSqueakyWeasel because I entertained him with this piece of crap I wrote that isn’t going to win anyway because someone posted Explosm comics, which are ****ing awesome’ I answered as I was launching a Modest Improvement in Dom.

With all my relatives crying and posting the good news on the pizza party IRC, I clicked the shiny bumon on the Buy Stuff! page and I started playing Episode 2, thinking about what ****ty contest I could enter for Episode 3.

The End

Teh Cezar edited this message on 12/19/2009 1:57PM

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Skyman747 Posted:

This was a really bad contest for a lot of Log in to see images!

I lack the time and motivation to run a more in-depth contest, so I went with a simple conceit that seemed reasonable given the limited amount of time I’m willing to spend here. I have a genuine interest in seeing the creations of talented people, but apparently overestimated this community’s potential for creativity.

Bear in mind that the contest is only halfway through; we may see some actual creativity emerge by the end of this. Teh Cezar’s post was a good step in the right direction; let’s keep that momentum going, folks.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

I lack the time and motivation to run a more in-depth contest, so I went with a simple conceit that seemed reasonable given the limited amount of time I’m willing to spend here. I have a genuine interest in seeing the creations of talented people, but apparently overestimated this community’s potential for creativity.

Bear in mind that the contest is only halfway through; we may see some actual creativity emerge by the end of this. Teh Cezar’s post was a good step in the right direction; let’s keep that momentum going, folks.

you lack reading comprehension

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Teh Cezar Posted:

Read this.

(Note: yes, I actually don’t have Episode 2, that’s why I’m talking about it. It’s not a typo.)

Chapter 5: The Brownie Points

My mother burst into tears Log in to see images! as soon as I finished my IDC post. 100 BP really meant something in my family, as I grew in a poor environment where people couldn’t even afford Episode 2.

‘I hope this isn’t a dumb joke of yours’, said my level 26 dad as he put down his mouse. He had just pwned Wiccapedia and was angry at me for ruining his solo vanilla raid with my speech.

‘Of course not, Dad’, I typed as I switched tabs. I was winning hard on INCIT that afternoon.

‘Well it better not be. You know that we didn’t get the chance to buy Episode 2 when it came out and we pwned forums all our lives so that you can make it to level 35. Please don’t screw us.’

My 2-year old closed his conversation with Shallow Esophagus. Even at his age, 100 was a big number. And with ‘BP’ attached to it, he was more turned on that a Brazilian whore. He started shouting until he got b& by my mom, or else he would’ve alerted the neighbours.

My dad started crying for the first time since I was born. He asked me where I got them from, as he knew I had a ****ing Maestro card that isn’t supported by ****ing PayPal and that’s why I couldn’t buy BP before and I’m still a level 19 despite my FWZ addiction, dammit.

‘I got some help from BobTheSqueakyWeasel because I entertained him with this piece of crap I wrote that isn’t going to win anyway because someone posted Explosm comics, which are ****ing awesome’ I answered as I was launching a Modest Improvement in Dom.

With all my relatives crying and posting the good news on the pizza party IRC, I clicked the shiny bumon on the Buy Stuff! page and I started playing Episode 2, thinking about what ****ty contest I could enter for Episode 3.

The End

That was boring and not amusing in any way.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Toko Posted:

That was boring and not amusing in any way.

he lacked reading comprehension

hoosahokie

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

If you’d like something interesting and intelligent, go here: http://www.xkcd.com/. If you don’t get the comic, look it up, it’s probably funny.

I might try for something more interesting later *here*

iostiogic

Avatar: 217288 2010-01-07 16:23:48 -0500

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

fine upstanding member of societys.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It’s like this forum is packed with idiot savants. Without the “savant” part. Or really any redeeming qualities. I love you all like my mentally challenged little brothers and sisters.

Ozzie_Oi

Avatar: 222845 2009-12-12 20:23:00 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Troll

Flat out like a lizard drinking

Mate, if you’re looking for something to do, might I suggest improving your grasp of Aussie slang? It’s a great way to kill an afternoon, and you might even learn something.

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!