Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shit Stroke my ego - 105bp

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Forumwarz:

A couple of days ago, I had a terrible event befall me. I won’t go into details here, but, suffice it to say I should go ahead and change my clbum to emo. I’ve decided to pull myself out of the slumps by posting a contest here and asking complete strangers the community to help.

Here’s the deal – Post something sweet and caring here. Be it a drawing, a poem, some thoughtful words, MSpaint pictures. I don’t care what. (Naked people with Log in to see images! in this thread. Anything else will be considered a gift. I will pick whatever gave me the biggest warm-and-fuzzies (or a hearty laugh) to award the prize to.

Contest ends November 27th. Three weeks from the start. The day after American Thanksgiving.

Note – A good portion of you know me pretty well, so, this contest might be a cinch. Everyone else, just pretend like I’m someone you know personally.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

swine Posted:

Forumwarz:

A couple of days ago, I had a terrible event befall me. I won’t go into details here, but, suffice it to say I should go ahead and change my clbum to emo. I’ve decided to pull myself out of the slumps by posting a contest here and asking complete strangers the community to help.

Here’s the deal – Post something sweet and caring here. Be it a drawing, a poem, some thoughtful words, MSpaint pictures. I don’t care what. (Naked people with Log in to see images! in this thread. Anything else will be considered a gift. I will pick whatever gave me the biggest warm-and-fuzzies (or a hearty laugh) to award the prize to.

Contest ends November 27th. Three weeks from the start. The day after American Thanksgiving.

Note – A good portion of you know me pretty well, so, this contest might be a cinch. Everyone else, just pretend like I’m someone you know personally.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Oh darling, you know I’ll happily stroke more than your ego. Nothing says sexy like a pig with a monocle, rraaawr. ;-)

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

dude swine you’re awesome

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I remember the day we first met. I had skinned my knee in the sandbox, and you found me crying in the corner of the play-yard. Though we were too young to understand love in those days, I’ve never felt the emotion more strongly than when you held me in your arms and whispered, “Don’t cry. Everything will be alright.” I’ll never be able to forget the way you made me feel that day, or how inseparable we were for the rest of that summer. When I looked in your eyes, I saw the man you would grow up to be, swine. I saw perfection.

Though we haven’t talked at all over these long and many years, I want you to know that nobody has ever replaced you in my heart. After meeting you, knowing you and being your friend, I can never be satisfied with anybody else. And when I go to sleep at night, my dreams are of you, holding me and caring for me, your perfect eyes peering into mine as they did when we were children.

Vibrating-Ch-
icken

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

I love you Log in to see images!

Neo King Ghi-
dorah

[The Spoony Experim-
ent - Forumwarz Ba-
se
]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

MOD EDIT: Removed NSFW content.

Neo King Ghidorah was banned for this post by Nicco

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

showed you my nips on cam

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

You’re a wonderful person.

My only wish is that I can someday be like you.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Swine, mate, you’re an all round awesome bloke. Now pull yourself out of the dumps. The kids don’t want you to be sad.

“I once saw Swine walk across a lake to heal a swan. He is love”

SpaceTrap

Avatar: 210839 2009-10-27 10:53:32 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

You’re more awesome then the awesome face:

Also: Log in to see images!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Kanye West

Avatar: 214905 2010-01-07 14:28:27 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Permanoob

I'mma let you finish, but x had one the greatest y's of ALL TIME!

YO, SWINE, I’m really happy for you, and I’mma let you finish, but… ah, ****… nothing had a better anything than you ever. Damn it. You totally understand us black people.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Pork is delicious

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Can we post multiple thingies? Cause I don’t like people to feel down.

Circlejerk

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

I love you man. Log in to see images!

No, seriously, I love you.

I go to sleep every night thinking about you.

I really wish we could meet so we could go out or something. And then I’d let you enjoy my bumhole.

ZZai

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

You are beautiful to me…..

cybernet377

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Swine, No matter what happens to you, no matter what you do, always remember that everyone here will be here for you, from the mods Log in to see images!. And even if everyone else decides to leave you, remember that I’ll always be here for you, just waiting for a chance to cheer you up.

So come on, smile, you look so much better when you do,and you know what people are willing to do for good looking people with Big (E-)male reproductive organ ;-)

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

Can we post multiple thingies? Cause I don’t like people to feel down.

Post as much as you wish. Also, bonus points awarded for being on Odas radar.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!