Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Imposible to beat forum

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

scully Posted:

Ricket – where were you? Almost every phase one tester noted it as a problem in their reports.

Everyone else stopped talking about it after those reports. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Ricket Posted:

Everyone else stopped talking about it after those reports. Log in to see images!

we thought something was getting done.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

There’s no reason to make forums immune like that, period. Luckly I didn’t find any forum immune to Narcissism attacks yet.

Either remove immunities completely (make something like 75% less damage done) or shuffle attacks so every clbum 1 attack of each type.

Fran edited this message on 09/11/2009 2:59AM

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

I’m not sure if I noted this on the test forum, but I remember saying this kind of immunities are good/great on RPGs where the fighting system is party-based but sucks big time for one-character based fighting systems because of these kind of issues. But what do I know.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fran Posted:

There’s no reason to make forums immune like that, period. Luckly I didn’t find any forum immune to Narcissism attacks yet.

Either remove immunities completely (make something like 75% less damage done) or shuffle attacks so every clbum 1 attack of each type.

I don’t think we need one of every type, but we do need to either kill immunities or have a variety of types among the top attacks for all clbumes. I remember not coming anywhere close to beating GFOC in the testing on a camwhore – even using the top non-narcissism attack.

When this was being described it didn’t seem like every single attack was going to be the same element for each clbum. But weren’t they supposed to be adding multiclbum for Ep 3? Or was that scrapped? If that’s the case, I’m bumuming that’s why it’s this way.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

When this was being described it didn’t seem like every single attack was going to be the same element for each clbum. But weren’t they supposed to be adding multiclbum for Ep 3? Or was that scrapped? If that’s the case, I’m bumuming that’s why it’s this way.

If multi-clbumes are going to be implemented in EP3, then there’s no reason to have this added now since the mechanic clearly breaks the gameplay of a few select clbumes on a few diff forums.

I didn’t say it was a good idea, I’m just saying that’s probably what he was thinking.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

ChilePepino Posted:

a lot of high level forums seem to be resistant to incompetence).

Bah. I knew I should have focused on reaching the cap rather than on dom. Log in to see images!

Start game > buy game dolphin > play lvl 35 forums until you’re 35 > uncheat > play through game = miss no epeens

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I don’t really see the problem – I have collected enough data now to be sure that only level 30+ forums have immunities and only Pnoobs (and to a lesser degree camwhores because their three strongest attacks are all narcissism) have considerable problems to pwn a small handful of forums. Why play a challenge clbum when you don’t like a challenge?

And like scully said nobody has to be able to run all forums to do a full pistachio streak. Also Pnoobs have access to more clbum forums than the other clbumes, now they can’t beat a few high level forums, I’d say that evens it out.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Start game > buy game dolphin > play lvl 35 forums until you’re 35 > uncheat > play through game = miss no epeens

play until you are a few cred from 35 so you get the level cap peen.

datrollmon

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

ChilePepino Posted:

it is possible, but it is not fun and games that are not fun have no reason to be played.

this.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

It’s called a challenge clbum for a reason. Stop whining, if it’s no fun for you then you obviously shouldn’t be playing it.

Sarrs

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m gonna throw it out there- Instead of having new abilities deal a bum-ton more damage than the last ones you had in your twopiece cycle, give the older ones scaling and some more unique effects so you’re not cycling Political Flamebait->Shock Sites ad nauseum.

Ten bucks says, though, Ep3 will be chucking us some new Ophelia’s Bad Poetry variants at us

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Amasius Posted:

I don’t really see the problem – I have collected enough data now to be sure that only level 30+ forums have immunities and only Pnoobs (and to a lesser degree camwhores because their three strongest attacks are all narcissism) have considerable problems to pwn a small handful of forums. Why play a challenge clbum when you don’t like a challenge?

And like scully said nobody has to be able to run all forums to do a full pistachio streak. Also Pnoobs have access to more clbum forums than the other clbumes, now they can’t beat a few high level forums, I’d say that evens it out.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I just updated Ricket’s wiki pages with all the forum sensitivities level 28 and up (forgot about G!, good one Ricket.)

There are only 2 forums that are immune to incompetence (Zombie and Wal-Martyr) and only one immune to narcissism (Sexplorers.)

If you want to avoid forums that you are weak to it will be very simple once the rest of the info is filled in on that page. All you need to do is click on the sensitivity and it will group the weaknesses together. (So click on incompetence and all the forums that are immune are grouped together. All the forums that are resistant are grouped together.) It really isn’t going to take a hell of a lot to remember which couple of forums it is smart to skip if you are active in dom that week.

For anyone with characters gathering dust, camwhores do have every attack type available which makes spading a lot easier (respec to include the Textual Abuse line of attacks.)

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

ChilePepino Posted:

Seriously what was the big idea? Zombie Armaggedon is immune to Incopetence attacks, how is a permanoob supposed to kill it. Just checking if this was intended (I’m guessing it was) or whatever.

You forget that the Re-Re and Permanoob clbumes are challenge clbumes and are not meant to be easy in the slightest. As has already been said before, there are attacks available to these clbumes that do not use incompetence. It will be harder to pwn these forums using these skills but that’s the point.

SuperMonkeyMan edited this message on 09/11/2009 8:24AM

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Amasius Posted:

First, the only real challenge is to endure 10-20mins of pressing 12121231212312123+afk a few times, the game is still easy, it just takes longer. Also is not about how much I enjoy or not grinding like an idiot, maybe I’ll just not play like I was doing, but I don’t think the CZ crew wants to see other, newer people just giving up and leaving because it is a boring game.

Shishi

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

MC Banhammer Posted:

That forum is not a game forum. I see no reason that every forum has to be beatable, unless it’s required by the game itself.

I get this, but the episodes are such a small part of Forumwarz it seems shortsighted. The larger game keeps people here for the years between the week of episodes. This rather seems like a dismissal of the larger game, whether or not it was intended.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!