Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shit Attack elements

Jewface Nigg-
er

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

The new elements add a little bit to the game that is kind of interesting. I like this.

What I think would be neat, would be consumables that change attack types.

Apologies if I’m behind the times. I did a little looking and didn’t see anything of the sort on the forum or blog.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was quite pleased to see I could do 1,000 damage in The Church of Saiyantology. I never imagined a Re-Re could pull off an attack that high. Log in to see images!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I dont like that I have to visit a forum to see its weaknesses and strengths after I’ve already been there, and there are a heck of a lot of them to remember. It’s also not possible to easily tell which elements defeat which forums better.

Jewface Nigg-
er

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 38 Troll

Corion Posted:

I dont like that I have to visit a forum to see its weaknesses and strengths after I’ve already been there, and there are a heck of a lot of them to remember. It’s also not possible to easily tell which elements defeat which forums better.

It’d be nice if we could look in the almanac out of a forum, I agree.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jewface fine upstanding member of society Posted:

It’d be nice if we could look in the almanac out of a forum, I agree.

Suggested many, many times during testing. I expect we’ll see it sooner or later.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Every time you use a attack on a forum it fills the slot in of the element of the attack, you have to WORK towards completing it, not just having it all handed to you.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 09/10/2009 5:16PM

Abstract Con-
cept

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

I can’t help but think to myself “It’s super effective!”

You may now ridicule me mercilessly.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I don’t appear to have a single attack of the Narcissism type… are forums sensitive to multiple attack types, or am I just going to find the Narcissistic forums needlessly more difficult now?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

man-man Posted:

I don’t appear to have a single attack of the Narcissism type… are forums sensitive to multiple attack types, or am I just going to find the Narcissistic forums needlessly more difficult now?

Each forum has a particular level of sensitivity to each of the attack types. If you don’t have a particular type of attack (and I don’t think there’s a single clbum with all of them) then you’re going to have trouble on forums which resist the ones you do have.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 09/10/2009 5:34PM

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

MC Banhammer Posted:

(and I don’t think there’s a single clbum with all of them)

Camwhores have them all , haven’t tested the other clbumes yet.

Jewface Nigg-
er

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 38 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Suggested many, many times during testing. I expect we’ll see it sooner or later.

Yeah, I figured that was something that many people commented on. I’d be more interested in consumables that would randomize your attack elements for the duration of the forum.

Or maybe an item that reduces a forums resistance to a certain element. That’d make it easier, I think.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Every time you use a attack on a forum it fills the slot in of the element of the attack, you have to WORK towards completing it, not just having it all handed to you.

Well yeah. Nobody is asking to have that information handed to them.

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Well, I know that the heaviest hitting Troll attacks are split between Antisocial and Aggression. Since Recipes For Disaster is Incompetence and Bad Poetry is Misanthropy, Trolls are sort of covered with attack types…

Trolls get one Misanthropy attack from Evil, and since I don’t have any of the TXT ATAX, I don’t know their types.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!