Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Luck versus Charisma

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Dunatis Posted:

I updated the list of junk items to cover prices when sold at 1 Frugality and when sold at 10 Frugality (I think it used purchase prices before, but that’s hardly as useful and has a very huge range. Plus it would take forever to get them all.)

That should help you get comparative prices for MCB and your deliveries since he is selling at 1 Frugality and you at 10.

That page has gotten much more useful since I last looked at it. Before it was a mess of purchase and sale prices… now, much clearer. I think I might have some more info to add to that though… brb, checking against my own list.

E: Most of the ones after Venus, with estimated values, still look like they’re using estimated purchase values – don’t know all the prices exactly but I have them pegged much lower than what’s listed.

man-man edited this message on 11/14/2009 4:24PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Changing the way I do this.

For the next few days I’m going to run the same single forum(PP), with three characters. One has Charisma 1 Luck 1, one has Charisma 2 Luck 1, one has Charisma 1 Luck 2. Once the rewards stabilize, I’ll change the number around, comparing similar things. That should help a lot.

Charisma 1, Luck 1
5 items, $3675
Jew’s Harp 
Bicycle x 2 
Children’s Playhouse Kit 
Birdhouse   

Charisma 1, Luck 2
5 items, $4126
Pipe Organ 
McBuggy Anti-Anti Virus™ 
Empty Gas Pump 
Expired Ground Pork 
Marble 

Charisma 2, Luck 1
3 items, $4786
Justin Timberlake’s Mobile Phone 
McBuggy Anti-Anti Virus™ 
Empty Gas Pump  

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Ah sorry, been a helluva busy week. My alt is freshly haxel’d and needs direction. Suggestions?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Afterthotz Posted:

Ah sorry, been a helluva busy week. My alt is freshly haxel’d and needs direction. Suggestions?

Put the keyboard down, and step away from the thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!