Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Combine GRP and Whiny ****es

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Back in 2007-2008, before all the new forums, Whiny ****es served as a place to complain about the game and still troll other users. Now we have klan forums, clbum forums, moar MODS and lots moar CD forums as well for organization. Whiny ****es seems to me an obsolete forum now just about complaining about users and bannings. GRP can serve that same purpose, and also condense the boards a bit as sometimes i have trouble locating a thread between Trollhole, GRP, and Whiny ****es as they all seem to have the same topics. While i agree the Trollhole is a good clbum forum, i suggest the Whiny ****es and GRP be combined.

Thanks and input is of course welcome.

AAHZ edited this message on 08/09/2009 9:18PM

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Signed. I usually just post everything in GRP and then after the fact think “oh I could have posted that in whiny ****es… oh well”.

Not signed. If you want to do that you might as well just combine all the rp forums into one.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Since there’s not much roleplay on the RP side of the board, because everything’s like a noobtroll fest, I don’t see much reason in this. Maybe just make a ****rollfest forum or promote roleplaying?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

no

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

ChilePepino Posted:

Since there’s not much roleplay on the RP side of the board, because everything’s like a noobtroll fest, I don’t see much reason in this. Maybe just make a ****rollfest forum or promote roleplaying?

you sort of contradicted yourself in the first sentence, then hit on my point in the second one. Typically websites with smaller traffic will make less forums to make themselves appear moar active. Although this was my point you also hit the nail on the head with “noobtroll fest” which goes back to my point in my OP about Trollhole, Whiny ****es, and GRP all appearing the same.

All of that strengthens my position of a need to combine at least GRP and Whiny ****es

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

no

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

yah I definitely see a role for both

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

If I were going to move this thread to RP based on the OP, I would move it to Whiny ****es. Another thread which somehow was in here, which was just trolling me (and was necrod), I moved to GRP. Although I suppose I could have moved it to the Trollhole.

My point is, Whiny ****es has a specific “tone” to it, or at least should, the same way that the clbum forums should. Just because everyone’s “RP”ing a troll doesn’t mean we should condense all the RP forums to one imo.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

MC Banhammer Posted:

If I were going to move this thread to RP based on the OP, I would move it to Whiny ****es. Another thread which somehow was in here, which was just trolling me (and was necrod), I moved to GRP. Although I suppose I could have moved it to the Trollhole.

My point is, Whiny ****es has a specific “tone” to it, or at least should, the same way that the clbum forums should. Just because everyone’s “RP”ing a troll doesn’t mean we should condense all the RP forums to one imo.

I don’t understand how, after a year and a half, you can still take requests like this seriously. Good work, I think.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!