Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz so they want to milk Harry Potter for every last penny

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

right, so they are going to break the last book… up into two movies.

obviously its for the  

but won’t the actors be getting a little old for their parts?

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Emma Watson’s “parts” are already too “old” for her character.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

shes grown up really hot though.

fornicon

[SPF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I heard Dumbledore is a homogay…

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

he always had a special liking for harry.

ArmyofJuan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i dont know if it’s for the money or because the books are really ****ing huge. because the last harry potter movie that came out totally blew.

they just need to hurry up and make all of them now though because harry and ron get guts and beards and hermiones mammary glands start to sag and they have to replace dumbledore again because the second actor died too

Sollen

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

/r/ Hermione enjoy scene.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

ArmyofJuan Posted:

the last harry potter movie that came out totally blew.

The last movie (#5) was way better in comparison to the book than the 4th movie was in comparison to its book. A lot of the stuff they left out was terrible.

Sancdar edited this message on 03/19/2008 4:11AM

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Come on be serious have any of you actually READ that last book. There is a LOT of death in that book… and so much you can’t cut out of it. It’s smart to make it into two movies.

Thomasmo

Level 16 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Well they have to put in all the deaths….. Otherwise it will be ghey. And the killing Voldemorts Horcruxes and ****.

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Order of the Phoenix is longer, and was 1 movie nevertheless. Weak.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Sollen Posted:

/r/ Hermione enjoy scene.

That’s practically canon!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

DarwinAwardJudge Posted:

Come on be serious have any of you actually READ that last book. There is a LOT of death in that book… and so much you can’t cut out of it. It’s smart to make it into two movies.

It WAS the most eventful book… but I just don’t know where you could cut it in half and have it make sense. A three hour movie might not be great, but two movies a year (?) apart won’t be as awesome as the book deserves.

kittiejenn edited this message on 03/26/2008 6:32AM

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Velveteen Posted:

shes grown up really hot though.

Daniel Radcliffe has bared everything, why hasn’t she?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Everybodyknows Posted:

Daniel Radcliffe has bared everything, why hasn’t she?

You mean because the fact he is now a huuuuuuge ****.

The Serised

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

JK Rowling probably told them too. She sued a guy for trying to publish a book about all things Harry Potter, sort of like a referance guide. And there’s hundreds of Harry Potter books NOT written by JK Rowling.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The Serised Posted:

JK Rowling probably told them too. She sued a guy for trying to publish a book about all things Harry Potter, sort of like a referance guide. And there’s hundreds of Harry Potter books NOT written by JK Rowling.

Oh, you mean the Lexicon wank? JKR isn’t suing him for making a reference book. She’s suing him because the “guide” is actually just everything she wrote in the books, cut up and put into a different order. Oh, and he said JKR gave him permission to make it, but she didn’t.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I’d milk Hermione.

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I’ve been a little disappointed with almost all the Harry Potter movies. If turning the last, lengthy installation of the books into two movies improves the quality, I’m in favor of it.

I have a secret desire that the movies will be remade, into television releases or something that can be made to be much longer, so important plot devices aren’t removed, and are perhaps better quality somehow. However, it would be a project that would be much too big and would probably not happen.

I would **** Hermione.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

MuddyBallzFlap Posted:

I have a secret desire that the movies will be remade, into television releases or something that can be made to be much longer, so important plot devices aren’t removed, and are perhaps better quality somehow. However, it would be a project that would be much too big and would probably not happen.

I wish they had just waited a little longer in the first place. If they had timed it right, they could have just made all 7 in a row with the same director/actors/etc. and there would be better continuity. I’ve never sat down and tried to watch them all in a row, but I have a feeling it would give me a headache. LOTR had the right idea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!