Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Did I do something wrong, or did the game just make me its ****?

Bragi

Level 10 Emo Kid

Did you pay Phil^10 back yet?

I was in the YouBoob forum and tried to use some industrial strength eye drops. I got the pop-up telling me to refresh, did that, lather rinse repeat two more times with a break of a minute in between each. Tried again a few more times, trying to do actions, or use other items. Each time I still got the forum not responding, refresh pop-up, with refresh not changing anything. After ten times, waiting a few seconds between, the forum locked up completely, and stopped responding. When I opened a new window and came back, no eye drops in inventory, and one less forum visit. I submitted a bug report, but I also wanted to make sure I hadn’t done something stupid to bring this about. Is this common?

[Edit] – Not trying to get items/visit back, just trying to figure out if I did a known don’t-do-it thing by rearranging my inventory tool bar during a previous forum visit

Bragi edited this message on 03/16/2008 1:43AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Bragi Posted:

just trying to figure out if I did a known don’t-do-it thing by rearranging my inventory tool bar during a previous forum visit

Nope. No such animal. It was server screw-up as is seen from time to time. ET keeps working on it, and he’s doing a great job, but then something else completely unexpected happens so he has to try again. Poor guy.

Bragi

Level 10 Emo Kid

Did you pay Phil^10 back yet?

Thanks for answering. This is a great game, I just wanted to check I hadn’t done something that was a known do-this-and-you’ll-get-a-male reproductive organ-in-your-bum action.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!