Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Goodbye

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Chawin Posted:

I wish to be permabanned for 2 minutes

by stating a time period that would just be a temp ban as MC Banhammer explained

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not worth the effort. Just go to the bathroom or something.

A++ Advice, would poop again

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I don’t get it, why do people even ask for permas ? If you want to leave the site, why don’t you just leave ? Even if you want the attention you could just be like, peace I’m leaving . Why do you have to ask for a ban ? I srsly don’t understand .

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Adapt Posted:

I don’t get it, why do people even ask for permas ? If you want to leave the site, why don’t you just leave ? Even if you want the attention you could just be like, peace I’m leaving . Why do you have to ask for a ban ? I srsly don’t understand .

You mean like gs49 did? it did cause drama (drama sg didn’t seem to forsee).

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

ChilePepino Posted:

You mean like gs49 did? it did cause drama (drama sg didn’t seem to forsee).

ya i don’t see why its different then someone just saying, I’m leaving the site forever, bye .

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

when i was trying to quit drinking in late 2008 i knew that even if i did drink i would go on IDC and act stupid for lulz and rage like i had a habit of doing. So if i cut off the medium the problem becomes impotent.

For the record i have quit hardcore drugs, smoking cigarettes, and most recently my wild emotions… so i am experienced at ways of bettering myself, even if those methods seem unorthodox or strange to others. But the results are clear at the end and thats all that matters.

If people need self bans then they need them, if you have the willpower to step away from an addiction without help then you are a strong person.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Adapt Posted:

I don’t get it, why do people even ask for permas ? If you want to leave the site, why don’t you just leave ?

I tempban myself sometimes just to reinforce staying focused elsewhere. Some people, myself included at times, need actual impediments to action.

AAHZ Posted:

For the record i have quit hardcore drugs, smoking cigarettes

Congratulations! Seriously.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

I suppose its unfair for me to just bumume everyone can just step away from something .

Chawin Posted:

I was in mind that a permaban was permanent

Hahaha no. There’s been tons of permaban reversals. There’s been very few that stayed intact.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

AAHZ Posted:

when i was trying to quit drinking in late 2008 i knew that even if i did drink i would go on IDC and act stupid for lulz and rage like i had a habit of doing. So if i cut off the medium the problem becomes impotent.

For the record i have quit hardcore drugs, smoking cigarettes, and most recently my wild emotions… so i am experienced at ways of bettering myself, even if those methods seem unorthodox or strange to others. But the results are clear at the end and thats all that matters.

If people need self bans then they need them, if you have the willpower to step away from an addiction without help then you are a strong person.

I have to give you my honest congratulations then. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I’ve gotten myself (the equivalent of) permabanned on other sites so I could stop wasting all my time on them. Sometimes, for some people, it’s the only way :/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!