Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun What do you do outside of Forumwarz?

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

work in a kitchen, work as a freelance photographer, currently looking for another job in addition to those two, and spend time with my girlfriend.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

General Romanov Posted:

Hey! I have a hobby… forumwarz?Log in to see images!

lol… I guess that counts… but, it only counts if forumwarz is not the only thing you do

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Everybodyknows Posted:

work in a kitchen, work as a freelance photographer, currently looking for another job in addition to those two, and spend time with my girlfriend.

sounds like you’re very busy. I too am interested in photography, perhaps sometime you might be willing to let me see some of your work? I can certainly understand looking for another job, it’s hard to make a living nowadays.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

sounds like you’re very busy. I too am interested in photography, perhaps sometime you might be willing to let me see some of your work? I can certainly understand looking for another job, it’s hard to make a living nowadays.

true that, i’m too much of a realist to think i can make a living off of my art. it’d be nice for a little money on the side, but until your name’s already out there, you’re not gonna hit it big. i’ll send you some links to what i have online.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

What kinds of things do you draw? I’d like to see your comics. History books rock.

I draw whatever I feel. My comic I’m currently working on is a comedy about I metal band. History books are badbum.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

I draw whatever I feel. My comic I’m currently working on is a comedy about I metal band. History books are badbum.

Thats cool, have a link?

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Thats cool, have a link?

No I don’t have a scanner. So I can only take pictures of my artwork. I draw lots of panals on one page so you can’t really read the words very well if I take a picture of it. Everyone really likes it though.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

No I don’t have a scanner. So I can only take pictures of my artwork. I draw lots of panals on one page so you can’t really read the words very well if I take a picture of it. Everyone really likes it though.

Aww thats too bad then, though will be cool to see Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I work for the guvvamint.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Aww thats too bad then, though will be cool to see Log in to see images!

aawwaww That’s aweful sweet of you. Log in to see images! Yeah my comic has fan girls. I don’t know what to do with them. I have a picture of the cover of the 3rd chapter if you want to see that.

Listen2Reason

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

In my secret identity I’m a freelance programmer, but in my spare time I work on coding web-based games…kind of like Forumwarz (disclaimer: nothing like Forumwarz). I’m also working on developing other kinds of games, I just released a hentai game on the web. Log in to see images! (With the help of an artist, because I can’t draw my way out of a paper bag… ) Occasionally I try other sorts of creative expression like writing or webcomics.

I also read a lot (manga too) and play all sorts of video and computer games…currently working on Mbum Effect, Odin Sphere, Galactic Civilizations 2 and Master of Magic (big range there, yes). And I go to IGDA meetings and Kaiju Big Battels whenever they happen near me.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

aawwaww That’s aweful sweet of you. Log in to see images!

Sounds good to me, must be really good if you have annoying fangirls at this point. That or its both good and your hot Log in to see images!

I lookfoward to the cover pic. Log in to see images!

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Sounds good to me, must be really good if you have annoying fangirls at this point. That or its both good and your hot Log in to see images!

I lookfoward to the cover pic. Log in to see images!

Nah my friends know I’m gay. They keep fangirling over one character in my comic. This is the cover to Ch.3. It has the antagonist band.

My friend helped me color it.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

Nah my friends know I’m gay. They keep fangirling over one character in my comic. This is the cover to Ch.3. It has the antagonist band.

My friend helped me color it.

Yay! thats good then Log in to see images!

Also WOW! you’re good, it looks really cool. Not to mention I wish I could read it now, looks better then most online webcomics for sure. Log in to see images!

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Yay! thats good then Log in to see images!

Also WOW! you’re good, it looks really cool. Not to mention I wish I could read it now, looks better then most online webcomics for sure. Log in to see images!

Really? I always thought I was a mediocre artist.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

Really? I always thought I was a mediocre artist.

I say above average for sure, not the best artist ever, but still good Log in to see images!

That and the chracters look really cool, it looks like a great cover, and from the looks of it, it must be a great comic. So factoring everything together I would say it must be great.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

I say above average for sure, not the best artist ever, but still good Log in to see images!

That and the chracters look really cool, it looks like a great cover, and from the looks of it, it must be a great comic. So factoring everything together I would say it must be great.

I guess so. Some of my friends can draw much better than I can. Only they draw anime, I draw more.. idk. But I always have better story lines.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

I guess so. Some of my friends can draw much better than I can. Only they draw anime, I draw more.. idk. But I always have better story lines.

I still like your art though and the look of your chracters Log in to see images! How long have you been drawing for?

Nice, though yup in the end thats what really matters, chracters and storyline, something to keep the readers intrested.

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

I still like your art though and the look of your chracters Log in to see images! How long have you been drawing for?

Nice, though yup in the end thats what really matters, chracters and storyline, something to keep the readers intrested.

I’ve been drawing since I was really little. I didn’t really have any friends in grade school so I would draw in the corner by myself.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

I’ve been drawing since I was really little. I didn’t really have any friends in grade school so I would draw in the corner by myself.

Awww hard to belive that noone would want to be your friend, must not be the best place around there. Though cool that you have been drawing for so long and still are Log in to see images!

Also if you want to read a comic series with gay chracters in it(because those are rare.) You should check out Young Avengers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!