Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Quick-key setup outside battle?

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Is there a way to set up your quick-key bars outside battle? I’ve been trying to get lemon scoops lately, but I need to tweak my quick key setup to put some stuff in and take some other stuff out. Is there a way to do this without going into battle or is in battle the only play you can set it up?

If battle is the only place you can set it up what would people think about changing it for the next revision? I imagine as more commands come out people will want different setups for different forums. For example you don’t need smileprin in your bar for a 0 bar forum, but you’d probably want it there for a 6 bar.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

You can’t change it outside of battle. HOWEVER, you can still accomplish what you want. Why?

Because the timer doesn’t start until your first attack.* But you can hit your toolbar when you’re looking at the forums list!

So, enter the forum. Manipulate your toolbar. And then begin your attacks.

*This applies to the forum visits as well, and, as far as I can tell, for the “different forums pwned in a row” counter. Basically, until you use an attack (or consumable or code) the system doesn’t register it as a forum visit.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

n00b65 Posted:

You can’t change it outside of battle. HOWEVER, you can still accomplish what you want. Why?

Because the timer doesn’t start until your first attack.* But you can hit your toolbar when you’re looking at the forums list!

So, enter the forum. Manipulate your toolbar. And then begin your attacks.

*This applies to the forum visits as well, and, as far as I can tell, for the “different forums pwned in a row” counter. Basically, until you use an attack (or consumable or code) the system doesn’t register it as a forum visit.

Does the timer start on your first thread? And if so what’s the fastest way to hit “take me to another thread?”

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Arktor Posted:

Does the timer start on your first thread? And if so what’s the fastest way to hit “take me to another thread?”

I believe the timer starts on your first action within your first thread. It may start when you actually enter the thread, but I don’t believe it does.

It ends, BTW, when the last forum is pwned, so you don’t have to rush to click the “We outta here” thing.

See here for the answer to your other question.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

n00b65 Posted:

I believe the timer starts on your first action within your first thread. It may start when you actually enter the thread, but I don’t believe it does.

It ends, BTW, when the last forum is pwned, so you don’t have to rush to click the “We outta here” thing.

See here for the answer to your other question.

Oh wow, thanks. That’s really useful.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I should add that the information I provide above is from personal trials, not from any official word or knowledge. I add this disclaimer in case things changed since I tried.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Thx n00b.

(I have no idea why, but that’s way more amusing to me than it should be.)

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

If you just want to change it and not do a forum, you can go in change and then leave the battle without losing a turn. As far as i know.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:45PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!