Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 What's going on with generichaxor and the test forum?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Shii Posted:

Except I fail to see how a Kyoubai bug is remotely involved with the items we’re testing at the moment.

It’s like saying, “INCIT ISN’T WORKING WTF!?”

You’re not TESTING INCIT, so the funtionality of it is worthless to mention.

EDIT: You’re not testing out the new server, you’re testing the new mechanics.

if it wasn’t ok to post, McB/Tubs/Spacekadt would’ve called me out on that and closed the thread.

—————————————————————————————

EDIT: tubs’s post sums this up. go ahead and remove this if u need.

ghax edited this message on 06/05/2009 11:02PM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

offtopic but who is fiabm

FORTUNATO IS A BEAUTIFUL MOFO is me. I renamed my char; I cheated my test char up to 34, uncheated then got on after ET gave us flezz and did most of the high level forums from 22-33. I wasn’t strong enough to do the 35s or Engrish lessons and I didn’t want to put in the work to get strong enough to do it since the servers will be wiped. I was mostly just messing around.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

to be fair, ET did say it was cool to look for issues with the stuff not in his list of stuff that he turned off.

most issues are in the past now and both parties involved here have issues with letting stuff die.

I wasn’t even around when he did it. I’m p much removed, he just bothers me by how hard he tries to get e-fame and being superior.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Fortunato Posted:

FORTUNATO IS A BEAUTIFUL MOFO is me. I renamed my char; I cheated my test char up to 34, uncheated then got on after ET gave us flezz and did most of the high level forums from 22-33. I wasn’t strong enough to do the 35s or Engrish lessons and I didn’t want to put in the work to get strong enough to do it since the servers will be wiped. I was mostly just messing around.

markchd Posted:

I, er, may have given him a run for his money. I’ma lay off for the weekend, since lemon is off the table and all my gear and flezz are trashed.

unless you’re alts, how can both of you claim that?

ghax edited this message on 06/05/2009 11:05PM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Genhaxor, with all due respect, if you want to make friends and have people respect you in this community, this is a very poor way to go about it. You’re annoying people and just begging for another ban. You don’t have to stick strictly to the test that et laid out, but that doesn’t mean you need to go in there and test everything in a system designed to see if new gameplay elements are working. the kind of testing you’re doing now is the sort of thing ET will be looking for more with the section three testers.

Just relax and be more goofy. This is supposed to be fun and you seem to be trying as hard as you can to make it work.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Fortunato Posted:

Genhaxor, with all due respect, if you want to make friends and have people respect you in this community, this is a very poor way to go about it. You’re annoying people and just begging for another ban. You don’t have to stick strictly to the test that et laid out, but that doesn’t mean you need to go in there and test everything in a system designed to see if new gameplay elements are working. the kind of testing you’re doing now is the sort of thing ET will be looking for more with the section three testers.

Just relax and be more goofy. This is supposed to be fun and you seem to be trying as hard as you can to make it work.

seeing as how my kyoubai auctions are going to clock out, it’s pretty much game over already unless ET gives us another round of cash, seeing as the kidney is p. important to beating high level forums (kidney is near broken, comp and male reproductive organblaster broken ages ago etc).

ie can’t really pwn/look for bugs in forums anyway

ghax edited this message on 06/05/2009 11:10PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

generichaxor Posted:

seeing as how my kyoubai auctions are going to clock out, it’s pretty much game over already unless ET gives us another round of cash, seeing as the kidney is p. important to beating high level forums (kidney is near broken, comp and male reproductive organblaster broken ages ago etc).

ie can’t really pwn/look for bugs in forums anyway

As said before. He asked you to pwn FOUR FORUMS. Two of your choice at level 7. then RPG/Furry. He doesn’t give a **** about high level forums on the test server.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

GH, here’s the main issue, as far as I’m concerned. If you want to run your own ‘tests’, and keep the data in a single thread, or even to yourself until it’s actually relevant, then it’s your time you’re spending. But, by flooding the test forum with issues that are not yet issues, you’re distracting from the discussions that ET wants us to focus on. And that’s counterproductive. And anything that’s counterproductive to the testing schedule is bad. When I see you posting about Kyoubai issues, I have to stop to see if I missed a new Testing bumignment.

Right now, you’re trying to be the kid in Algebra clbum that’s trying to earn extra credit by turning in extra Geometry homework. Stop and think about it for a minute.

uhh

Level 16 Re-Re

Sergeant Cid Posted:

GH, here’s the main issue, as far as I’m concerned. If you want to run your own ‘tests’, and keep the data in a single thread, or even to yourself until it’s actually relevant, then it’s your time you’re spending. But, by flooding the test forum with issues that are not yet issues, you’re distracting from the discussions that ET wants us to focus on. And that’s counterproductive. And anything that’s counterproductive to the testing schedule is bad. When I see you posting about Kyoubai issues, I have to stop to see if I missed a new Testing bumignment.

Right now, you’re trying to be the kid in Algebra clbum that’s trying to earn extra credit by turning in extra Geometry homework. Stop and think about it for a minute.

if the “win” bumon was visible, i would upvote that.

(images -> block *.forumwarz.com for thread pwning. unfortunately, i’m too lazy to undo that)

uhh edited this message on 06/05/2009 11:28PM

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

I’d just like to ask weather or not GH is allowed to post the link to the test forum?

I mean, revealing spoilers is a permabannable offence.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Chawin Posted:

I’d just like to ask weather or not GH is allowed to post the link to the test forum?

God, I totally missed that.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

The link has been removed, from both posts, and it is now being reviewed.

Do NOT post any links to the test server.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Chawin Posted:

And ET did say on the testing forum he couldn’t trust the link to 80+ testers….

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

For some reason I’ve always read generichaxor as Gene-Rich-Haxor instead of GeneircHaxor lol

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t understand why anyone cares. Oddly, Big Brother’s post was the accurate one in this thread. GH’s bonus testing has zero impact on mine, one doesn’t need to click his threads if they don’t want to see his findings. The only time it was annoying was when he was reporting every little thing in the main reporting thread and he doesn’t do that any longer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!