Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me /\v/\v/\v/\v/\ Contest - 5bps! Someone, somewhere, please make a good post! /\v/\v/\v/\v/\

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Is get back in my bum a good post?

No.

I don’t understand why “a funny post that’s a couple paragraphs long” is so hard to understand.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Cheekieweekie Posted:

So there was a fire at a circus. It was Intents.

are you literally 12

lol

I am so owned by this contest. Log in to see images!

Crocen

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

No.

I don’t understand why “a funny post that’s a couple paragraphs long” is so hard to understand.

Really?

It should be obvious that having “Rules” and “Regulations”

and “Expectations are useless.

Why do you think any of us are on here?

Because we were able to meet any of those IRL?

LOL.

KIngasher

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Once there was a guy whose armpits were really smelly and stinky then once he entered a diving contest then when he was about to n to dive(note:he was wearing swimming trunks)he raised both his hands all all the people in the pool and out of the pool faintedLog in to see images!

KIngasher

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

When Jackie Chan came to singapore he didnt know english. So when he went to the arcade he heard someone shout “YES YES” so he learned it and wrote it down.Then he went to the toilet n heard someone sing “in the toilet in the toilet”and he learned it. Then he went to a restraunt then he heard someone shout”FORK AND SPOON FORK AND SPOON”and he learned it. Then when he went to the park he saw a dead woman and 3 police officers examining the dead woman,then the police officers asked Jackie Chan:”Did u kill this woman?” then Jackie Chan shout:”YES YES” then the police officer asked him another question:”where did u kill this woman?” Then Jackie said:”in the toilet in the toilet”Then finally the police officer finnaly asked:” what did you use to kill her?”then Jackie said:”FORK AND SPOON FORK AND SPOON” Then soon after Jackie Chan was arrested.Log in to see images!

me reading your postS: Log in to see images!

metalmetroid

[Island of Avalon]

Level 18 Troll

I didnt have any good avatars so i bought this instead.

heres a thing that happened to one of my friends, he calls it the wizard who prefers to stand. his father LOVED dnd, and to make things interesting he would let the pcs have increased stats in exchange for a behavior “quirk”. one wizard got “prefers to stand in All situations”. this wasn’t much of a problem until they met the king, The king told them to kneel b4 him,the wizard simply said “sorry but i prefer to stand’ and just bowed, later at the feast the king was throwing he would not sit, so the king got his magician to force him to sit, the dm rolled for the magician and got a 20, then (for magic resistance) the wizard rolled, and got a 20. so instead of sitting down, the floor under the wizard sunk until his head was level with the table. the wizard replied “thanks” and started to eat

owned by my own contest bump

*sigh* Log in to see images!

Crocen

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

*sigh* Log in to see images!

It is because everyone has decided that i have won.

It is true i say.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

well this is bollocks

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

This one is a choose your own adventure story!

Once on this internet game called Forumwarz, a user who goes by 1337lol (it’s far longer but good luck typing it out properly when you neglected to copy paste the thing) decided that the Forums were full of ****ty posters and that surely if offered up some object of monetary value that clever people would spring into action and be entertaining.

Unfortunately the people on Forumwarz as it turns out are not in the slightest bit amusing, or at least not knowingly, and much disappointment ensued. At the end of the contest 1337lol was faced with a choice.

A) Do you pick some entry at near random, pay the BP and pretend like this contest never happened. (Jump to http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/37343-suggestion-to-improve-the-quality-fo-the-flamebate-experience-by-563)

B) Do you decide to have the Mods temp ban you out of sheer spite in order to send a message that you would rather be banned than admit that anything said in this thread was clever. (Jump to http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/37664-unban-1337xxxxxxxx-xlololololol-ololololxxxx-xxxxx1337)

Dunatis edited this message on 06/19/2009 2:06AM

c) consider pickin the one about wizards

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hello

Hi.

Things I like to read about: wizards, goatse, gay sex, tentacle sex, ghost sex, ghosts, goats, dogs,

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

you seem like a nice person i like dogs and wizards too

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

would you like me to sell you the erotic tale of the wizard the dog and the goat

Couldn’t hurt.

BUt I’m pretty close to toxxin this out and buying :twisted: with the 5bp. I know many of us would appreciate its use. Well, I would when I come back in a couple months

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!