Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help How to win friends and influence people...? <spoilers>

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I know, I know, it’s going to be something obvious. I’ve tried the Spoilerpedia and I’ve tried randomly clicking on everything I can find, but I can’t see how to add someone as a friend! The only bumon I seem to get offered is when I go to my own profile. From another thread I’m aware that you can add Fr4gGingR1teZ as a friend but when I go to his profile I don’t get the option.

What’s going on? Someone help l’il me, PLEASE!

MephistoWolf

[b-tarded]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You’ll need to go to an individual’s profile, located at http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/CharacterName

Then, just click on “Add CharacterName as a friend”, it’s located here:

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

After you beat “Mission: Shot in the male reproductive organ, and You’re Too Lame”, he attempts to add you to his friends list if I recall correctly. If I am right, all you have to do is accept his friend request.

Re-Renat0r

[RPG Codex]

Level 10 Re-Re

just delete your request before doing that mission, as it might make you unable to accept his.

Giant Tool

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

he should have added you as a friend, go to his profile and there should be a bumon on the top right to add him

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Or, go to your profile, Character/Profile/Friends tab, and you’ll see your incoming requests, which you can approve or reject from there.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Em.. just added you as a friend… mostly as an experiment… no need to actually add me though, lol

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

Em.. just added you as a friend… mostly as an experiment… no need to actually add me though, lol

Who, me? If so, it didn’t work. Try again?

I see I’m going to have to FAQ friends requests; this has come up before.

/me makes mental note and hopes it doesn’t get lost in the confusion

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Thanks for all the replies guys; not only did I get help, I got lots of friend requests… Go me! Log in to see images!

Things is, when I go to Fr4gGingR1teZ’s profile, I don’t get the option to add a friend; nor is he in my Friends list already! Any suggestions?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

n00b65 Posted:

Or, go to your profile, Character/Profile/Friends tab, and you’ll see your incoming requests, which you can approve or reject from there.

Did you try this?

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

*sigh* Well, spank me with a slipper until my bumocks go red… that fixed it! What an empty-headed lbum I am, fer sure. Thank you kindly, folks Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!