Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games DnD forum campaing.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Raepdog Posted:

Any help or guidance on how to make a clbum?

wich clbum would you like to be?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

Herm… I noticed your race its a bit too strong for this, and you even have a level adjustment. SO i think its better for us all not to use such a strong character (I dont mind the daylight spell once each day but the rest is just a bit too much)

Fair enough. How about just a regular aasimar instead of a half-dragon? That’s only a +1 Level adjustment. If the group is starting at 2nd or higher level, then I can just start at one level lower to compensate. If we’re all starting at 1st Level, I can simply wait until I have enough XP for 3rd level before I go to 2nd level, and so on.

Link fixed.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 05/21/2009 7:55AM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Fair enough. How about just a regular aasimar instead of a half-dragon? That’s only a +1 Level adjustment. If the group is starting at 2nd or higher level, then I can just start at one level lower to compensate. If we’re all starting at 1st Level, I can simply wait until I have enough XP for 3rd level before I go to 2nd level, and so on.

Broken link, we could do this instead, you could be a simar but the only bonus you have its the daylight spell once each day. This way no level adjustments will be needed

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Okay, then I’m wondering why you approved the [ul=http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Shadowkin_(DnD_Race)]Shadowkin[/url]? It’s a home brewed race, but upon reading it, it has no Level Adjustment, even though it definitely should have one. Just the Soulcasting ability alone is like having a partial level in sorcerer or psionic.

I don’t see the bumimar as being any more powerful than the shadowkin.

Also, link fixed: Aasimar

Also: Planetouched http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRDLog in to see images! Sergeant Cid edited this message on 05/21/2009 7:57AM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Okay, then I’m wondering why you approved the [ul=http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Shadowkin_(DnD_Race)]Shadowkin[/url]? It’s a home brewed race, but upon reading it, it has no Level Adjustment, even though it definitely should have one. Just the Soulcasting ability alone is like having a partial level in sorcerer or psionic.

I don’t see the bumimar as being any more powerful than the shadowkin.

Also, link fixed: Aasimar

Also: Planetouched

I used the rance but not the special traits (see the new thread I’ve made)

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

*  +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
* Outsider (Native)
* Medium size.
* An aasimar’s base land speed is 30 feet.
* Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
* Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An aasimar is automatically proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
* Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
* Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—daylight. Caster level equals the aasimar’s clbum levels.
* +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
* Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sylvan.
* Favored Clbum: Paladin.
* Level Adjustment: +1. 

Okay, when you say not to use the ‘special traits’, what specifically do you mean?

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 05/21/2009 8:00AM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Sergeant Cid Posted:

*  +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
* Outsider (Native)
* Medium size.
* An aasimar’s base land speed is 30 feet.
* Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
* Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An aasimar is automatically proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
* Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
* Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—daylight. Caster level equals the aasimar’s clbum levels.
* +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
* Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sylvan.
* Favored Clbum: Paladin.
* Level Adjustment: +1. 

Okay, when you say not to use the ‘special traits’, what specifically do you mean?

Stuff like +2 to wisdom +2 to charisma wont be applyed, the resistances wont aswell and has for the rest I dont mind. Btw we wont use feats, I must remind you some of the players never played DnD

l33tl00z3r

[Billy vs Snakeman -
Gamers
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Gah, no feats, so I loose the extra 4 turning times…..

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

l33tl00z3r and Cid, I ask you since, you know how to creat the characters, to make them according to that thread cause I have clbumes to teach now. So if you dont mind just add them there and use that template.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/35666-dnd-fwz-campaign-characters

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

No problem. I might change my race, since the main benefit of playing an aasimar paladin is the bump to the two main Paladin stats. And with the lack of feats of any type, playing a human paladin just kind of lost it’s main appeal.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Sergeant Cid Posted:

No problem. I might change my race, since the main benefit of playing an aasimar paladin is the bump to the two main Paladin stats. And with the lack of feats of any type, playing a human paladin just kind of lost it’s main appeal.

I might add some feats, You can use power atack if you like, I will let the ranger to use ambidextry and two weapon fighitng, so if you wish choose 2 feats. Feats will help but they might make the game more confusing for newcomers

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

I think if we stick to the PHB feats, it’ll be okay. The only feats that are ever really confusing are the meta-magic & item creation feats.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I think if we stick to the PHB feats, it’ll be okay. The only feats that are ever really confusing are the meta-magic & item creation feats.

Im cool with that, but both crinkz and raepdog never played DnD but we can help them

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

On that note, I’m guessing you’re enforcing cross-clbum skill max ranks and skill points, yes?

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Sergeant Cid Posted:

On that note, I’m guessing you’re enforcing cross-clbum skill max ranks and skill points, yes?

I will not use cross clas skills

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 05/21/2009 12:37PM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

but yeah max ranks at lvl 1 will be 4

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Okay, so no spending points/skill ranks into a cross-clbum skill. Makes sense. I rarely spend points that way anyways, and for a streamlined campaign, it will work better as well.

Edit: Or do you mean that you are ignoring an cross-clbum restrictions entirely? We just spend our skill points on the skills you have listed, regardless of clbum-exclusion, etcetera?

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 05/21/2009 2:21PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

wich clbum would you like to be?

Bard.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Okay, so no spending points/skill ranks into a cross-clbum skill. Makes sense. I rarely spend points that way anyways, and for a streamlined campaign, it will work better as well.

Edit: Or do you mean that you are ignoring an cross-clbum restrictions entirely? We just spend our skill points on the skills you have listed, regardless of clbum-exclusion, etcetera?

I think he’s ignoring cross-clbum so people who have never even played Neverwinter don’t get too confused. Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

I think he’s ignoring cross-clbum so people who have never even played Neverwinter don’t get too confused. Log in to see images!

exactly this

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!