Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Vanilla Re-evaluation?

Captain Suns-
hine

Level 10 Re-Re

MongoMacc Posted:

ROFLMAO! LOL!!11!!!!1!!1

akldkf no Trolling!

Here is place to talk important about vanilla icecreamLog in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

scullyangel Posted:

Sorry to have exampled you Echuu. I agree completely that the raid itself is fun, and certainly the klan switch in your case made complete sense. It wasn’t meant to be critical of the choice, I was more sad to think that people might have to make the friends vs game choice if they really want to play.

Btw, I love the new pages the ET and team has put up, they should make things considerably easier for smaller klans. Log in to see images!

No hard feelings Log in to see images!

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Evil Trout Posted:

First of all I should let you guys know that we’ve launched two new tools for making vanilla raiding easier, they are available in your Klan tab. One lists all the forums and their current status, the second lists all your active members and how many visits they have left.

All of you who are hating on vanilla are probably going to dislike this, but I for one think raiding is one of the more fun activities a Klan can do and I want to enable it.

Having said that of course it’s a concern that some people are frustrated with Domination as a result. Some of the suggestions here are really good, but we’ve been working on our own too.

The Other Other hole is really the mastermind behind domination, and he’s come up with two new ideas for medals that aren’t based on getting the most scoops. I think that should help people who don’t earn ridiculous amounts of scoops to compete.

We’re also probably going to tweak the amount of scoops various activities earn, but we’ll really need a couple more weeks of stats to figure that out efficiently.

Finally, here’s an idea I’m just going to throw out: what if the amount of vanilla scoops you earned from a raid was inversely proportional to the size of the klan? In other words, if your Klan has 200+ members, you’ll receive far fewer vanillas than Klans with 5 members. I’m not sure exactly how I’d divide them up but it might be possible.

The idea is to encourage smaller klans, and therefore, more fair raids.

That’s really good to know.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!