Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me So Fie is like p much my gf now...

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Chawin Posted:

I currently own the worlds most largest ballpit.

And the worlds largest confectionrary company.

Which includes the worlds largest chocolate swimming pool.

TAKE ME NOW I WANT YOU TO USE ME

Gothic Lolita

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

i heard oleg's here,
he is my favorite guy.
now thread's about him

Gothic Lolita

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

first you press ze one,
then you press ze two ho ho
    this is funny joke.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

...fine upstanding member of society

Fie Crotch

Avatar: 168550 Thu Jul 30 21:52:56 -0400 2009

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Oleg Posted:

ITT: fine upstanding member of societys

HELL YEAH OLEG MORDASHOV Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Estimated thread progression:

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Her Majesty -
The woman's genitals

[GGM Skype Crew]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

WTF guys, we saw this thread while we were on skype and we were like WHOAAAA is THAT oleg???? We just HAD to post ****!!!! AAWERRRRSOME!!!

Fie Crotch

Avatar: 168550 Thu Jul 30 21:52:56 -0400 2009

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

DUDE **** me and FrEd Log in to see images!

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

HIGH GUIEZ WHAT’S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD??!!!?!??!?!

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Generic Racist Posted:

HIGH GUIEZ WHAT’S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD??!!!?!??!?!

WopWopWop

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 6 Re-Re

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Celerysteve Posted:

We got like this thing going. She’s a p hot girl I guess. You could say I’m p smooth with the ladies. I still do it other hot mamas though and she cool w/ that.

So you FIE who is a MAN is your GF.

fabulous person

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Oleg Posted:

ITT: fine upstanding member of societys

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

So xylon is p much my gf

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

oleg is the topic of this thread?

You’re the King? I didn’t vote for you!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Xylon Posted:

So you FIE who is a MAN is your GF.

fabulous person

QFT

Click here to give me internets!

View/click my draginz please

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

­

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fingerz Posted:

Lol Where’s that from.

I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people.

Oh wait this thread is about me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!