Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Wordfilter to stop obscenities from appearing in the non-RP forums

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Wherever I look in the non-RP forums, where trolling is against the rules, I see dozens of posts a day that are neither constructive nor civil but full of offensive language.

An N-word here, an F-bomb there, it’s like kids these days can’t complete a sentence without including at least one racial slur or other obscenity.

To combat this we need a filter that blocks certain words from being posted and bans the users who try to.

Obviously, trolls would try to get around this by intentionally misspelling words to get around the filter (for instance, if “pony” was a filtered word they would post “p0ny” ): this is particularly malicious and should result in a permaban.

I think this is a good idea to make flamebate better and I will report it to the moderators for review.

SG94 edited this message on 03/30/2009 6:45PM

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

> : |

Life is what you make it. My mom told me that. Also, it’s about weed, ****es and money. Snoop taught me that one.

XpiK drew me.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

**** that ****.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

An amiable p-
ersonage

Avatar: 97971 Thu Dec 18 12:48:23 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I propose that we start a Positive Posting Brigade, whose members would gently remind flamebaters when they have used foul language. This will raise the standard of posting throughout the site, as well as improving the English skills in our youth as a whole. Log in to see images!

An amiable p-
ersonage

Avatar: 97971 Thu Dec 18 12:48:23 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Kilroy Posted:

**** that ****.

Ah! Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I propose that ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ****************************************************************

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Goshdarn this worthless piece of feces idea.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Damn, this is a good suggestion. Too bad I can’t see who made it, due to my player name filters.

If your filtered name would result in “********************”, please let me know so I can give proper credit. Thx.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

An amiable personage Posted:

Ah! Log in to see images!

Except it’d be “Horrible, that’s gosh!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!