Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Hey here's a great idea on how to make forumwarz more challenging

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Create a stupidly overpowered and underpriced special item that costs next to nothing.

That should do it.

Awesome I have to press the 1 and 2 key one less time now to pwn the hardest forum in the game! Thanks CZ!

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Auser Posted:

Awesome I have to press the 1 and 2 key one less time now to pwn the hardest forum in the game! Thanks CZ!

I thought you were going to suggest randomizing the keyboard shortcuts each thread. That way sometimes it would be 1,2,1,2 and sometimes it would be 7,3,7,3.

Instead you just made an RP version of this non-RP thread. Waste of time IMO.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

MC Banhammer Posted:

I thought you were going to suggest randomizing the keyboard shortcuts each thread. That way sometimes it would be 1,2,1,2 and sometimes it would be 7,3,7,3.

lol Good job Banhammer you cheered me up

MC Banhammer Posted:

Instead you just made an RP version of this non-RP thread. Waste of time IMO

I didn’t see said thread Log in to see images!

Take a moment to enjoy an awesome song mixed with clips from The Watchman(since youtube is useless for proper music videos now)

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I like itembuildr. It buffed up emos first.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Edit: Took too long previewing, however, my original parting thought is still relevant.

I swear, nobody seems to use critical thinking anymore. They just spout off at the mouth like verbal diarrhea whenever a contrary thought crosses their minds.

Sneaky27 edited this message on 03/25/2009 6:18PM

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Sneaky27 Posted:

I know how to make Flamebait a better place! **** about every single feature ever! Oh wait, that would make me a douchebag, and I don’t think I’d like that very much. You don’t seem to mind so much, though. So, **** off and DIAF. You want a more challenging game? Start coding, bumhole. Seriously, if you’re at the level cap with top tier equipment you just aren’t going to find a challenge. This is true with most RPGs, so stop your **** fest as no one cares.

I swear, nobody seems to use critical thinking anymore. They just spout off at the mouth like verbal diarrhea whenever a contrary thought crosses their minds.

what

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sneaky27 Posted:

YOU’RE diarrhea.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Somebody Posted:

what

Yeah, should have used the quote feature. I also should have typed faster. Read my edit, as what I have to say is pretty much useless after McB’s eloquence.

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Sneaky27 Posted:

Edit: Took too long previewing, however, my original parting thought is still relevant.

Forumwarz used to be harder Log in to see images!

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Hey here’s a great idea on how to make forumwarz more challenging: Don’t equip said optimal items.

For the rest of us, we’ll enjoy our power creep. Also perhaps level 36 forums to fit?

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Auser Posted:

Forumwarz used to be harder Log in to see images!

Your character used to be weaker.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT

FWZ WAS BETTER BEFORE EP2. REMOVE EP2 IMO REVERT BACK TO EP1

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Auser Posted:

I didn’t see said thread Log in to see images!

It happens sometimes, when one gets banned Log in to see images!

NLXXII

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

1338h4x Posted:

Hey here’s a great idea on how to make forumwarz more challenging: Don’t equip said optimal items.

For the rest of us, we’ll enjoy our power creep. Also perhaps level 36 forums to fit?

Wow, this happens to be the most stupid and irrational idea ever.

Basically, I’ll go play quake and won’t shoot anyone so the game will be harder.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

forumwarz is p hard for me I usually make it through like 2 threads before I go “**** this is bornign” and close the browser.

Even that takes me like 3 weeks to build up to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Ovan

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

forumwarz is p hard for me I usually make it through like 2 threads before I go “**** this is bornign” and close the browser

Same thing happens to me, that has to be the hardest thing, be able to play without getting bored and complain about it on Flamebate

Ovan edited this message on 03/25/2009 7:48PM

CommunistPrime is the coolest guy EVER!!!! I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!