Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me What's better than a free moustache ride?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Also to improve the quality of this thread I’m going to include e-drama about famous forumwarz players. You’ll find no better value anywahere for your hard-earned thread dollar.

So I was talking to Wylin and Aldo_Anything was there and then CoreyJess showed up and was like “Hi Wylin” and Wylin was like “Hi CoreyJess” and Aldo anything was like “OMG you talk to CoreyJess? If your his friend than you can’t be my friend. But then Shii showed up and said he had a crush on nanalatinojesus but she said she liked Master_Troll and kittiejenn was like “lol” and so Johnny Mac was like hey check out my new pics and Catt although said his pics were bad but quangntenemy said they were good and then fran ate Inertia.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Lack of Raepdog referance oh well.

Sup Celery you like Clockwork Orange?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Yeah I do like ACO.

Actually you and Nicco and Hobbart Bliggety first came to mind, but I was like **** it I’ll just pull names from the flambait peen list so it ended up being the contest fabulous persons and not the real posters. Come to think of it, it kind of sucks that list is totally bogus and has nothing to do with real flamebaiters, they should not count contest threads, but then everybody would BAWWWWWWWW and not do as many contests… You know, on second thought that’d be p cool all around imo.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Celerysteve Posted:

Yeah I do like ACO.

Actually you and Nicco and Hobbart Bliggety first came to mind, but I was like **** it I’ll just pull names from the flambait peen list so it ended up being the contest fabulous persons and not the real posters. Come to think of it, it kind of sucks that list is totally bogus and has nothing to do with real flamebaiters, they should not count contest threads, but then everybody would BAWWWWWWWW and not do as many contests… You know, on second thought that’d be p cool all around imo.

True I need to swallow my balls and get the peen soon. Contests are bull, but, well. They’re doing it so I have to.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Well good luck, it’s not enough for Wylin to get the peen he has to ruin it for everyone else. But at least that way his name will always be up there, and he can use that accomplishment to impress people and pick up girls IRL.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Celerysteve Posted:

Well good luck, it’s not enough for Wylin to get the peen he has to ruin it for everyone else. But at least that way his name will always be up there, and he can use that accomplishment to impress people and pick up girls IRL.

Says the man with the game content har har har.

Your pretty cool.

CaptainPuff

Avatar: 114767 Fri Mar 06 21:31:34 -0500 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

That looks like one hell of a fun ride.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

Says the man with the game content har har har.

Your pretty cool.

Edit: http://www.picamatic.com/show/2009/03/06/05/02/2603493_535x1850.JPG original size

Celerysteve edited this message on 03/05/2009 9:05PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!