Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Stats to take on the two Level 35 Forums?

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

ZXZ Posted:

It took this character around 80 visits to bumemble that by grinding Hall of Faded Fame. Have fun with that.

But remember that if you successfully grind for a Pink Floyd it can usually sell for ~3 million on Kyoubai. If you do the math 80 visits = 20 days

At the current delivery cap, I get slightly more than 160,000  everyday. If you were to grind for flezz for 20 days, that would net you 3.2 million, roughly around the current going rate of a Pink Floyd. Plus if you grind for Pink Floyd for 20 days straight most likely you’ll end up with lots of duplicate pieces and can grind the second one far more easily. So I think it’s just as profitable to grind for a Pink Floyd rather than flezz.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

futhermocker Posted:

At the current delivery cap, I get slightly more than 160,000  everyday.

Do you include job payments in that total?

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

futhermocker Posted:

But remember that if you successfully grind for a Pink Floyd it can usually sell for ~3 million on Kyoubai. If you do the math 80 visits = 20 days

At the current delivery cap, I get slightly more than 160,000  everyday. If you were to grind for flezz for 20 days, that would net you 3.2 million, roughly around the current going rate of a Pink Floyd. Plus if you grind for Pink Floyd for 20 days straight most likely you’ll end up with lots of duplicate pieces and can grind the second one far more easily. So I think it’s just as profitable to grind for a Pink Floyd rather than flezz.

That would be all well and good if I was able to use Kyoubai on ZXZ. Log in to see images! Ravaryn edited this message on 02/26/2009 6:20PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Ravaryn Posted:

That would be all well and good if I was able to use Kyoubai on ZXZ. Log in to see images!

Why can’t you?

Ravaryn

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why can’t you?

‘Cause he’s my cheater alt.

futhermocker

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Do you include job payments in that total?

No, if I did the daily earnings would be around 230,000 flezz (bumuming average job payout = 17,000). Grinding 20 days straight = 4.6 million

BUT if you were to grind HoFF everyday you’d still get around 40,000 in deliveries, so add 20x40,000 to 3 million and you have 3.8 million. And plus you could easily grind for future Pink Floyds, so the flezz potential is much greater.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Gar, more grinding…Why does every MMORPG have to be about grinding, and I don’t mean the sexual kind of grinding or the coffee kind of grinding. =P I guess I have no choice…

What’re the chances ET will give out another headset?

EDIT: Why HoFF? Does it have the highest Flezz payout compared to other forums?

EDIT EDIT: Tried to pwn Cosplay Central with 8700+ Ego, died. =P I must not be doing it right. Now I have to wait four days to respec…

LemGambino edited this message on 02/26/2009 9:14PM

futhermocker

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

HoFF because it has the highest Pink Floyd drops of all forums.

If you could post your stats maybe we can see what the problem is with pwning Cosplay.

futhermocker edited this message on 02/26/2009 10:19PM

Ravaryn

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

8700 Ego and you died? Yeah, what are your stats?

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ravaryn Posted:

8700 Ego and you died? Yeah, what are your stats?

Stats:

Ego- 8795

Sexiness- 1035

Offense- 73

Defense- 33

Luck- 26

Frugality- 10

Charisma- 67

Upkeep- 2

Equips:

Book- What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?

Comp- PruneServ™

Dogreat timesent- Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Glbumes- Versnatche™ Earbleeders

Lingerie- Professor Tightly’s Old-Fashioned™ Corset

Music- ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

Picture- if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Program- None

Shoes- Red Strap-Ons™

Special- Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition

Surgery- Experimental Vaginoplasty

Video- None

Abilities:

-Who’s That ****?™ Starter Pack Level 4

-Showin’ Some Skin Level 5

-Textual Abuse Level 3

-Egomania Level 33

-Offense Level 23

-Upkeep Level 1

The rest I didn’t bother upgrading. I should’ve dropped Text Abuse, it’s worthless. My main problem is my defense, I took like 600 damage per attack…Or I should have pumped up my Ego to like 10000, that would have solved the problem right there.

Unrelated Question: Can you even buy/sell individual pieces of .moar files? Either I missed that part on K-U-BAI or it didn’t get included when it was added.

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

LemGambino Posted:

Unrelated Question: Can you even buy/sell individual pieces of .moar files? Either I missed that part on K-U-BAI or it didn’t get included when it was added.

sadly, no. People would be buying the missing pieces they need for Pink Floyd or something, then dominate easier.

Ravaryn

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

LemGambino Posted:

Dogreat timesent- Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Music- ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

Picture- if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Program- None

Video- None

Fix this. Especially the ones without ANY file. Get a better audio-file too. Namely one with both offense *and* defense.

Look into buying a Riprogrammatori (Video File) off of Kyoubai. That +7 Offense/Defense/Luck/Charisma would be immensely helpful.

Similarly, a delete all your files.exec would fit your Program File slot for a decent 3 Offense/Defense/Frugality and 65 Ego. And if you can’t get your hands on one of these, a Deluxe Paperclip bumistant would give you +2 to all of those same stats, and 40 Ego.

LemGambino Posted:

You can only sell fully completed .moar files and other normal items/equips.

Ravaryn edited this message on 02/27/2009 1:11AM

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Yeah, I should probably look for those +7 items… ^^;; Thanks for the tip.

Shroomsday

Level 61 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

more random keystrokes.dbts is a good choice for offensive boost. It’s not hard to grind for, but you can pick one up on Kyoubai for less than 2k because of how common it is.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I finally got my Pink Floyd! =3 I feel so elated!

Now I’m trying to see how low I can make my ego. I have 71 defense and a Cosplay Central run takes about 4000 ego (I have 8205 ego now, and CP does like 450 damage a hit). I haven’t tried running Extremely Specific Fetish Forum yet, so can someone give me an idea of how much ego I’ll need for that too?

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Why do you people need so much Ego is beyond me…

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Physics Posted:

Why do you people need so much Ego is beyond me…

Well, not all of us are built to OHKO forum threads. =P

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

What good is ego if it’s not big enough to stroke? On a more serious note, I have no yet pwned the level 35. I need to respec and perhaps gets some more files.

Oh and I prefer 5-HTP’s opposed to synthol.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

LemGambino Posted:

Well, not all of us are built to OHKO forum threads. =P

It normally takes me two to three hits to pwn a thread in the level 35 forums, and I do just fine with 3k ego. Mid-high luck with a little bit of defense, and you should be fine. Obviously this won’t help you out too much, but here’s my current build for anyone interested:

Ego   	   	3225
Douchebaggery 	880
Offense       	130
Defense       	131
Luck 	   	23
Frugality    	15
Charisma    	33
Upkeep 	   	1

CaptainDDL edited this message on 03/15/2009 7:02PM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Nermind what I just said. I beat it:

Ego 8365

Sexiness 985

Offense 105

Defense 75

Luck 29

Frugality 13

Charisma 66

Upkeep 1

I got worried so I stocked up on 5-HTP’s. About 30 of them. Didn’t need a single one. Each thread took about 3 turns. And I didn’t even go below 4500, maybe 5000… can’t remember the last one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!