Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Short fiction contest for 1BP

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’m going through and deleting all of DHO’s posts at the request of Thiefree.

*look at the quote of this post later to see the resulting bumhurt of tedious copypasting to delete ~60 posts*

ps dope, im sorry. that was like a solid hour of posting. Log in to see images!

if there is a next time, the OP is SOL in terms of me cleaning up a mess.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 02/23/2009 12:30AM

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

I looked into the void last night, it stared back, winked and smiled at me exposing its notorious teeth ready to rend. I normally try not to look but it is always there. Smiling. Waiting. ‘For what’! I cried, ‘for you’ it replied.

Darkness incarnate I have seen, yet I am not scared. It is me, the very worst of me, laid exposed in the infallible and unnerving chasms of the human spirit. I am not scared of that shadow, however long it looms and however pitch black it seems.

Last night I encountered darkness.

Tonight I will embrace it.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Thiefree Posted:

It shouldn’t need saying, but trolling isn’t allowed in this contest. Thanks for the submissions guys – yours isn’t valid, quangntenemy, although I guess you knew that.

Keep the entries coming in! x

That was a valid dabble with exactly 100 words imo Log in to see images!

Edited: damn didn’t know emoticons weren’t allowed. Guess I’m out, it’s not fun without them.

quangntenemy edited this message on 02/22/2009 7:46PM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I want to enter:

“A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs; B is for basil, bumaulted by bears.” recited Casey from his copy of Gashlycrumb Tinies, “Isn’t that an interesting rhyme?” His wife Daisy took her attention away from driving their car to acknowledge her husband, “You know I hate dreadful books like that, being reminded of my own mortality and such.” Casey only had time to look up from his book as his wife ran the car into an oncoming semi truck, killing them both. C is for Casey, dead when he looked; D is for Daisy, killed by a book.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Wait, why can’t I actually enter the contest? Not that I really even want the bp but still.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I’m going through and deleting all of DHO’s posts at the request of Thiefree.

****ing ****ed off that I’m doing this because it’s arduous. Thiefree you better ****ing appreciate this; i hate doing tedious COPYPASTeCOPYPASTeCOPYPASTeCOPYPASTeCOPYPASTeCOPYPASTeCOPYPASTe tasks when im not getting paid for it

ps dope, im sorry. that was like a solid hour of posting. Log in to see images!

if there is a next time, the OP is SOL in terms of me cleaning up a mess.

My new submission, since the fascist mods deleted my masterwork before it was even finished:

BorumWarz is a game that was once awesome because it was an anarchic parody of the various webcultures polluting the Internet, until one day it became a game full of fascists that love male reproductive organs inside their rectums and advertised said fact by making the whole game about getting pathetic losers to try and win arbitrary internet accomplishments that lengthened their internet pretend male reproductive organ so they could use said penii to stimulate the prostate of Robin, and not the cool Robin from Batman and Robin. No, this Robin and his volunteer moderators are just sadomasochistic submissives into painful, bleeding ball play.

This is 100 words and fits the description of what this contest is about. It is totally unique, and is totally a fiction because there is no place -ACTUALLY- named BorumWarz, there is only a place that -SHOULD BE- currently. And I love (Log in to see images! DOPE-HARDCORE-0 edited this message on 02/22/2009 8:48PM

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Adapt Posted:

Wait, why can’t I actually enter the contest? Not that I really even want the bp but still.

Because it’s you. And Thiefree loves you too much not to let you win. But because of your mbumive bumhurt, I’ll add 1 BP to the pot for the best contest submission by a GGM member (Thiefree judges). There you go! Log in to see images!

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

FalCoN Posted:

Because it’s you. And Thiefree loves you too much not to let you win. But because of your mbumive bumhurt, I’ll add 1 BP to the pot for the best contest submission by a GGM member (Thiefree judges). There you go! Log in to see images!

Now I’m bumhurt that you had to make special rules for me. Log in to see images!

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

It was a Sunday night, oh how I remember it so! Browsing through the fecal laden forums pertaining to the game WarumFarz I saw this thread. So I decided to post this story, hoping vigorously that I might claim a victory. Soon after completing the initial chapter of the two part saga, I was left cold and alone. The jew deep inside me wouldn’t allow the $10 purchase of episode two. What a ludicrous proposal, these fine upstanding member of societys want ten doll hairs. Besides Obama beez presdient ‘n **** I ain’t gots pay fo nothin’. And that’s the power of Pine Saw!

Generic Racist edited this message on 02/22/2009 9:44PM

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Trudging through the snow, as it came down heavily, I should have been sad. But it was fairly warm for February in Montreal, and I was walking next the most beautiful girl in the world. We met awhile ago, but that was unimportant, every time I see her, it’s like seeing her for the first time. She truly brightens my day, every time I see her, and this walk was destiny.

I was about to pledge my undying love for her, when a man walked towards her, and delicately kissed her. I am going to ****ing murder him. I shall.

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

(for the ggm one)

The wind howled through the autumn forest. The leaves rustled but that was all, no sign of life anymore but me and my love’s breathing.

I never saw it coming, I don’t think anyone could. She’s still standing in front of me, shaking and scared. Her hand no longer able to hold the burden, as I fall to the ground with it.

The vapor rising from the hot barrel is telling me its cold, but I can’t feel it, I can’t feel anything. It’d be too painful to know why. All I’ll do, is love her, with my last breathe.

Player X

Avatar: 113668 2010-09-01 01:19:19 -0400

[Party Van Enthusia-
sts
]

Level 66 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Here’s mine:

“Even at eleven, I had undeniable sex appeal. I had long legs, a tight bum, and tanned skin. One night my parents had to go out of town, so they left me with a babysitter. He was seventeen.

So I had a little fun with him.

I took off my pants and sat on his lap. He got an erection instantly. I proceeded to grind against his male reproductive organ, and I could feel the heat through his pants. Finally, he couldn’t stand it anymore. So he ripped off my underwear and sucked my male reproductive organ.

I never said I was a girl.”

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

I had just been sitting around my house, waiting for the clock to reach 6’o clock, when my girlfriend would finally go all the way. I got my bathroom ready for her arrival, when she calls me about five minutes before 3, saying she just got in a car crash. Her parents and her were coming over, and were hit by an eighteen wheeler. Both her parents died. I couldn’t even take how hurt she was, she was using all her strength not to burst out crying. In her rush to get here, she “killed” them both, as she says.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

FalCoN Posted:

Falcon thank you so much! I’m really glad that there’s a parallel GGM-only category, as it seems that the standard of drabble entered by Mafiosos is impressively high. So maybe I’m even more prejudiced than I thought? Log in to see images!

Anyway, thanks everyone for your entries, keep them coming in!

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

In the beginning, I thought that there was going to be more to Forumwarz than pwning false forums and leveling up.

Somewhere in the middle, I learned that my character could be taken to a new level; one in which I stand with a tribe of similar individuals striving to maintain a balance of power between the other tribes.

In the end, I see simply an anarchist art-form in which the loudest survive, racism and homophobia abound, and a male-dominant society of chauvinism and narcissism shines like oil on the ocean.

How art imitates life. Anyway, back to the game…

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Recommencer Posted:

In the beginning, I thought that there was going to be more to Forumwarz than pwning false forums and leveling up.

Somewhere in the middle, I learned that my character could be taken to a new level; one in which I stand with a tribe of similar individuals striving to maintain a balance of power between the other tribes.

In the end, I see simply an anarchist art-form in which the loudest survive, racism and homophobia abound, and a male-dominant society of chauvinism and narcissism shines like oil on the ocean.

How art imitates life. Anyway, back to the game…

Very perceptive! Hahah.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

“OK, Fine” I said. I looked back over my shoulder. She was there. “Why am I doing this again?”

“Because you promised. See you on the other side, love.” She grinned sadly. I loved those front teeth of hers, had run my tongue over them and remembered each and every curve of her lovely lips. I would miss them. There were a lot of things I would miss. Hoped I would miss.

“There’s no use waiting. Get on with it.” She crossed her arms impatiently. I wiped my beaded brow, put the muzzle in my mouth, and pulled the trigger.

StrayNeko

Avatar: 122825 Mon Feb 16 13:17:09 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

CARAMELLDANSEN IDOLMISTRESS

It was an old horror story, an old urban legend spread around the school to scare the freshmen.

She snuck into clbumroom 113 fifteen years ago. Rejection was just too much to bare as she climbs on top of a desk with rope in hand. She tosses one end over a ceiling beam, tying both ends into a noose

Hell week has a new meaning as I cower in the corner of the locked clbumroom. The sad look in her eyes as she steps forward. My mind scarred as the ghostly image hangs, swaying steadily. Stained forever in my mind.

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

“You can’t trust him!” shouted Marie.

“I know, ” said Samuel, “But do we really have a choice?”

“There’s always another option, you just need to find it”, she replied.

Sweat beaded Samuel’s brow. He had never been good making command decisions. In elementary school, he couldn’t even decide whether he preferred pencils or pens. Now, with so many lives in the balance, he had to make the right decision. Everyone was counting on him.

“I can’t do it!” he exclaimed.

“Fine, then I’ll do it for you,” said Gerrard gruffly.

Grabbing the scimitar, he sliced the rope in two.

“Goodbye.”

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

Breaking news from the world of Forumwarz. The evil Domklan empire has finally been crushed by the great Bingebot. In a fiery show of awesome might, the great Bingebot decimated the entire Domklan homeland by making raiding uninteresting and useless. There are rumors that some Domklans still exist in secret. Disguised as regular soloing Domfabulous persons, they walk among us, pushing their evil agendas to make raiding fun and interesting again. As the days pbum, however, fewer Domklan sightings are reported. Some, such as the GGM, seem to have mutated into Domklan/Camwhore hybrids. Others disappear, never to be seen again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!