Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Special Items?

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

In the wiki it says: Most Special Equipment is the result of CZ intervention, although some are available by getting certain outcomes in storyline missions or purchasing them in shops.

There’s only 3 special items listed there as well: ‘Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition’, ‘Sticky Ball of Garbage’ and the ‘Wireless headset’.

The first one is given to you by Fr4gGingR1teZ, but how about the other two?

The wireless headset for example, where do you get it? I’ve finished ep2 so it isn’t given to you by anyone as far as I know.

Any ideas?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

In the wiki it says: Most Special Equipment is the result of CZ intervention, although some are available by getting certain outcomes in storyline missions or purchasing them in shops.

There’s only 3 special items listed there as well: ‘Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition’, ‘Sticky Ball of Garbage’ and the ‘Wireless headset’.

The first one is given to you by Fr4gGingR1teZ, but how about the other two?

The wireless headset for example, where do you get it? I’ve finished ep2 so it isn’t given to you by anyone as far as I know.

Any ideas?

The ball was a unique item given for winning a contest. The wireless headset was a unique item put into Kyoubai when it was launched.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

So both are no longer obtainable? Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Not unless they’re put up for auction by their owners.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

only if someone sold them to the ppwnshoppe..

the winner could have kept the stuff all this time though… and they could put it up for auction…

but its juts a possibility

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

no, sadly. There is a chance that ET might have it released as an ep3 item, however.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Jarwain Posted:

only if someone sold them to the ppwnshoppe..

the winner could have kept the stuff all this time though… and they could put it up for auction…

but its juts a possibility

Selling them to the ppwne shoppe would remove them from the game.

And the winner of the ball, FAIL, already auctioned it off.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Well that sucks monkey balls. Isn’t that a bit ‘unfair’ though (*whiny little emo *****)? I mean, a no longer obtainable item that gives you +35 Defense and +35 Offense is quite the item, and quite the advantage for some people who just happened to check Kyoubai when it launched, and happened to have had enough flezz to buy it.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Well that sucks monkey balls. Isn’t that a bit ‘unfair’ though (*whiny little emo *****)? I mean, a no longer obtainable item that gives you +35 Defense and +35 Offense is quite the item, and quite the advantage for some people who just happened to check Kyoubai when it launched, and happened to have had enough flezz to buy it.

It wasn’t a secret to anybody who was paying attention when Kyoubai launched (what happened to the custom ePeen voucher anyway?), and it eventually sold at a price where even people who could easily afford it thought it went for too much. As in “You could buy eight copies of Pink Floyd for this price”, outrageously high. It largely ended up being bought for “immense ePeen” not so much “easy pwning of forums” which is already pretty easy for a level cap character with good equipment and a good build.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I think Simon Groothuizen got that e-peen voucher since he made a contest about it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!