Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 I do not understand what auction abuse means anymore

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

In his note to me ET explained why these were flagged. There simply hadn’t been enough of these particular items listed for the program to “know” what a reasonable price for them would be. As we see a few more of these files sold, the system should recognize the items. It’s a pain in the bum for the first few buyers/sellers and sucks to have the flezz tied up waiting, but I don’t think it is a bad system now that I understand it.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Just had a item confiscated that I listed at the minimum price and didn’t think about again until I got the Tubmail. If Ebay worked this way I don’t think anyone would use it again. Don’t plan on selling anything on Kyoubai again, either.

Edit:

I guess I should mention that it was top 10 movie hacks.dvda, not a rare file.

Catt although edited this message on 02/18/2009 2:28AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Catt although Posted:

Just had a item confiscated that I listed at the minimum price and didn’t think about again until I got the Tubmail. If Ebay worked this way I don’t think anyone would use it again. Don’t plan on selling anything on Kyoubai again, either.

Edit:

I guess I should mention that it was top 10 movie hacks.dvda, not a rare file.

How much did you sell it for? Log in to see images!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

quangntenemy Posted:

How much did you sell it for? Log in to see images!

If you’re asking seriously, I have no idea, I wasn’t watching it. To be honest, I don’t care about it anymore, but here’s a simple idea – since it would be ridiculous for management to examine every flagged auction, why not just return the items to the seller, at least until the system is fixed. If a seller gets hit for multiple cases of abuse, have a mod examine the seller.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!