Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News I tried to kill myself yesterday

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Also, when I was a teenager, my BFF tried to OD on Tylenol. She didn’t die. She did, however, forever earn the nickname “Corky” for being such a retard. True story, no trollin’. Tylenol is only lethal in super large doses, or in multiple large doses over a period of time. It’s amusing to me to see that kids these days are still pulling the same tricks.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Angry hobo Posted:

People who really have the urges to kill them self do talk about it. People who do it (like you) are just looking for attention.

Not true its the ones who talk alot that are doing it for attention, if people are intent on doing it they usually are more quiet about it and only tell close friends if anyone, the reason being if you plan to kill yourself the more people that know the less likely it is to work.

greggcarson edited this message on 01/09/2009 11:59AM

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Why choose tylenol? did you hope for a slow fading out? personally I couldn’t do that i would probably lose my nerve and call someone at the last minute, I would choose something quick and painless, although hopefully i never get that depressed.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Ban me if you want. The whole point was he wasn’t ACTUALLY trying. He’s just a whore for the attention. If you REALLY want to kill yourself drink some antifreeze or drain cleaner. It’ll do the trick.

I’m not trolling, I’m telling the truth. I’ve had a lot of friends that killed themselves or tried, and NONE of them tried something as dumb as this. Only people that don’t want even a close call try things like this.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Patch The Darknut Posted:

OD’ing on tylenol.

Obviously, it didn’t work.

Yay, psychiatrists an mental health professionals.

Okay, a few things to point out here:

First, Tylenol is a bad choice for suicide attempts. It’s difficult to OD on quickly, but it’s a sure-fire way to make your liver fail in a decade when you’re finally happy with your life. In other words, it’s the antithesis of a quick, painless death. If you actually took a lot, you need to see a doctor ASAP to stem off long-term liver damage.

Second, suicide attempts are something almost everyone (even us “mental health professionals” ) did at some point, but very few of us regret not having succeeded. So, look at this, not as a failure, but as another chance to not be dead. Mindset is everything.

Finally, I agree with everyone who says ForumWarz is a bad place to look to for support. Hell, the Internet in general is a bad place to look for support. On the plus side, at least you didn’t post on 4chan.

(Edited to remove unintended smiley.)

OrsonScottCard edited this message on 01/09/2009 12:12PM

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

not trolling

you are a ****ing idiot.

irreversible chemical reaction

how would your mother react if she found you? or if you desperatly went for help when your organs started giving out?

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

How many tylenol did you take? And what size were they (in milligrams)?

I’m asking because if you took a suicidal amount it probably would have shut down your kidneys and you would have died unless you got a kidney transplant which is unlikely as they do not give donor organs to suicide attempts (typically).

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

handofg0d Posted:

How many tylenol did you take? And what size were they (in milligrams)?

I’m asking because if you took a suicidal amount it probably would have shut down your kidneys and you would have died unless you got a kidney transplant which is unlikely as they do not give donor organs to suicide attempts (typically).

Not kidneys, liver Log in to see images!

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Look, you seem to be an intelligent kid. That bottle seems to have gone down your throat in a moment of angst. If you wanted to kill yourself, you would plan something a little better. You were not thinking, you were feeling. I don’t think you are trolling, but I do think you are hiding something. You need to talk to someone about what is going on in your head.

You should not tell anyone here about your damage. But you do need to talk. You don’t like shrinks? Go see a priest, you don’t need to be faithful. They have an oath to never tell anyone. Anyone. If you don’t like priests, look for someone. You need to talk.

Do something you enjoy today.

Zagreus edited this message on 01/09/2009 1:46PM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Fingerz Posted:

Not kidneys, liver Log in to see images!

lul i’m dumb. i meant to say liver oh well.

Micro-Ruckus

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

If you need to talk to someone, feel free to Tubmail me.

trespbumersw-
ill

Avatar: 103299 Fri Jan 16 02:30:06 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Camwhore

I HAVE DIFFICULTIES LETTING GO OF FORUMWARZ

Good luck in recovery. I hope things improve for you from here.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Tch, most of you are ****es.

Those who offered help, thanks.

I got my anti-depressants today. Fluoxetine or whatever it’s called. They’re supposed to help.

I didn’t elaborate on WHY I did it, did I?

Essentially, I did it because I’ve got no motivation to do most things. Sure, I’ll wake up and get dressed, go to school, etc. But I’m not getting things I want done. I’m losing the joy I get from things I used to enjoy, including FW. Because of the no-motivation, I see myself not being able to hold onto a job and then eventually ending up homeless.

This also leads into my mentality of, “I’m a useless burden, I shouldn’t be wasting people’s stuff. Since I can’t get anywhere, I’m just hurting them.”

When I took the pills, I initially thought everyone would be better off in the long run. But when I got so many people’s replies (IRL replies), I realize I’d just be harming them.

TLDR; I’m still miserable, but I’m not going to try to do it again, because that’d hurt them.

PS: I chose tylenol because I didn’t want to leave a mess behind.

PPS: There were only 12 extra-strengths left in the bottle.

PPPS: My liver is AWWWWWWRIGHT, said the doctor.

Patch The Darknut edited this message on 01/09/2009 5:57PM

Bloody Seren-
ade

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Two things.

:/

and

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Tch, most of you are ****es.

Those who offered help, thanks.

I got my anti-depressants today. Fluoxetine or whatever it’s called. They’re supposed to help.

**** you got an MAOI. Stay off many drugs. Bad reactions. Send back for bupoprion

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Don’t worry so much… =\ I can relate to how you feel, being at a loss of motivation myself lately, but that’s no reason to go and die because of it. Life can be **** sometimes, but if you can take the **** with a pinch of salt, it tastes a lot better. Get a hobby or something, try something new, just for 10 minutes a day if you can manage.

I don’t know if what I’ve said is even remotely helpful to you, but I hope you feel better soon.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Good to see you report back, good to hear you’re ok.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Largehardoncollider Posted:

**** you got an MAOI. Stay off many drugs. Bad reactions. Send back for bupoprion

No, Fluoextine’s an SSRI.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

This also leads into my mentality of, “I’m a useless burden, I shouldn’t be wasting people’s stuff. Since I can’t get anywhere, I’m just hurting them.”

TLDR; I’m still miserable, but I’m not going to try to do it again, because that’d hurt them.

Nobody is useless. Ever. That includes you.

sgreat timesmyfrog

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Second, suicide attempts are something almost everyone (even us “mental health professionals” ) did at some point, but very few of us regret not having succeeded.

Uh, I’m pretty sure you’re way off base here. Maybe you meant to refer to suicidal thoughts?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!