Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Who the hell won that round of domination?

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I refreshed every second if not more right up until it ended. I was in the group with 67-ish people and most of each scoop was about to end in a draw for 1, yet (at least to the best of my knowledge) nobody got any trophies.

wtf happen.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

Click competition and view results.

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

So I did tie for win on minimum scoops.

.... Woo. That was absurdly fun. Also, I’m a tard for not noticing that bumon. Thanks, eastward.

Also, the competition link is currently down. I’ll just wait ‘til tomorrow for the trophies. No rush.

SeXxyYiFF4U edited this message on 02/27/2008 9:09PM

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

YOU SCREWED ME ****

its all good Log in to see images!

I was trying to steal a scoop back from you at the last second but it ended before I clicked bumon! I dunno I got major lag right at the end.

I got an error twice saying I was trying to hack or something for some reason when I was trying to play my cards as well.

edit: I guess you didn’t screw me if you still get a trophy with a tie.

Paraone edited this message on 02/27/2008 9:12PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

SeXxyYiFF4U Posted:

So I did tie for win on minimum scoops.

.... Woo. That was absurdly fun. Also, I’m a tard for not noticing that bumon. Thanks, eastward.

Also, the competition link is currently down. I’ll just wait ‘til tomorrow for the trophies. No rush.

I think everyone refreshing the results at once killed the server for a second Log in to see images!

Did you not receive your medals?

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Evil Trout Posted:

I think everyone refreshing the results at once killed the server for a second Log in to see images!

SeXxyYiFF4U, Deplorable and I tied… were we supposed to get medals?

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Evil Trout Posted:

Nope. I’m still at four.

I’d have filed a bug report, but I already filed one incorrect one today and I didn’t want to bug you any more.

However, you’re not Jick, so I’m bumuming that bugging the admin isn’t a bannable offense in this game.

@Paraone: I was getting the hacking error when I was trying to steal scoops from you. Funny, eh? I ended up taking ‘em from FallingEastward instead.

SeXxyYiFF4U edited this message on 02/27/2008 9:24PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’ll take a look at soon, maintenance is about to come up.

edit: Fixed, it was the tie’s fault. You all should have your medals now Log in to see images! Evil Trout edited this message on 02/27/2008 10:13PM

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

you really need to add a medal for finishing with 0 in all scoops..

It isn’t exactly easy actually.. it takes careful planning to screw yourself over at the right moment..

of course there’d have to be a qualifier of having obtained a minimum of 10 total scoops during the session to stop people who just don’t do anything from winning =P

Yes I say this because I burned all my scoops precisely, missed the deadline to use some of my refresher cards and look like a moron!

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

psyconius Posted:

you really need to add a medal for finishing with 0 in all scoops..

It isn’t exactly easy actually.. it takes careful planning to screw yourself over at the right moment..

of course there’d have to be a qualifier of having obtained a minimum of 10 total scoops during the session to stop people who just don’t do anything from winning =P

Yes I say this because I burned all my scoops precisely, missed the deadline to use some of my refresher cards and look like a moron!

Actually, it is totally easy…get a multiple of four for your total scoops, and buy a bunch of cards :I

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

another qualifier is to have fewer than 2 cards at the end Log in to see images!

This would also warrant adding cards that let you GIVE people scoops to screw with people =P

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!