Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Team Orange Jackal

psyconius

[in4mador]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That was an epic battle friends.. congrats to the winners..

tried to grab a last bumhole card when I couldn’t win min scoops and got crap switching cards :/

so I LOSE!!#!

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

Arrrgh I was winning Minimum Scoops with 2 at about 8:57 and got a few stolen at the last minute. The best tip is to start using the cards at the last possible moment. I was a little early and ended up getting ****ed. Log in to see images!

Oh well it was pretty fun.

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

****ing amazing battle, my friends. I thought I would be able to sneak by with a 3-point min, but eastward had me spotted :3 That was unbelievable, and congrats to the only person who won a medal, the guy with twenty-some chocolates

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

AiglosCelt Posted:

****ing amazing battle, my friends. I thought I would be able to sneak by with a 3-point min, but eastward had me spotted :3 That was unbelievable, and congrats to the only person who won a medal, the guy with twenty-some chocolates

Actually, a draw wins medals, so everyone with one of each will get them. The competition system is just bugging to hell.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

*woots a little*

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

SeXxyYiFF4U Posted:

Actually, a draw wins medals, so everyone with one of each will get them. The competition system is just bugging to hell.

ORLY? I thought a draw meant nobody won…if I had known that I would have altered my strategy D:

Ah well, the moar you know. In any case it was an epic last few minutes there.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Good job to you guys. I knew I wasn’t going to win a thing when I remembered that I couldn’t be the at the computer at ending time, but it was still much fun causing people to lose hope at getting min scoops and watching the freak out.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

AiglosCelt Posted:

ORLY? I thought a draw meant nobody won…if I had known that I would have altered my strategy D:

Ah well, the moar you know. In any case it was an epic last few minutes there.

Actually the new rule this week is more than a 5 way tie is nullified. But small ties count for everyone.

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

Actually the new rule this week is more than a 5 way tie is nullified. But small ties count for everyone.

Good to know, and that makes sense, especially in hueg rounds like this last one. 57 teams =O

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

AiglosCelt Posted:

Good to know, and that makes sense, especially in hueg rounds like this last one. 57 teams =O

I was wondering why most groups had 26-27 people and ours had 67.

It got vicious lol.

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Paraone Posted:

I was wondering why most groups had 26-27 people and ours had 67.

It got vicious lol.

Certainly changed my perspective on Domination, though. Last couple rounds I played were boring as heck. Now I’m looking forward to this one Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!