Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Petition to allow clbum forums to be pwnable to all

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Not signed, being able to access all seems like a worthwhile reward for struggling on as a noob.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I would think that they should be able to pwn all clbumes except for their own respective one. Like a camwhore could not do “cam on my face”, but could do the rest of the forums. But I understand the whole “it beats this, this beats that, that beats them and them beats it.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Emo pwns camhos

Camhos pwn trolls

Troll pwns emos

Hackers pwn pnoobs

pnoobs pwn all but pnoobs (emo, troll, hacker, camho)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I believe it’s done the way it is for storyline reasons. Changing the storyline for the benefit of Dom players is a bad idea IMO.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

MC Banhammer Posted:

I believe it’s done the way it is for storyline reasons. Changing the storyline for the benefit of Dom players is a bad idea IMO.

If its like this for Ep3 i can understand that, but if its not then once you beat Ep2 they should be open to pwn

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It doesn’t matter much yet, since it’s just a matter somebody getting something a few weeks earlier, but isn’t there going to be a cap of 100 forums? That doesn’t seem right if permanoobs will be the only ones able to do it. I hope that won’t be the case. I think it would be nice if all the clbum forums opened up for everyone once you’ve finished episode 2. And if permanoob is really a challenge clbum, I don’t think you should expect bonuses for it.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I think there is only a peen for 100 because ET build a lot of them in advanced and 100 seemed like a good place to stop.

Unless you read it some where else, no.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Crinkz Posted:

I think there is only a peen for 100 because ET build a lot of them in advanced and 100 seemed like a good place to stop.

This is truth.

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

I think the clbum forums should be open to all once you beat Ep2, its not fair that only the noobs have access to them at any given time.

This is whining.

Request move to whiny ****es.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Crinkz Posted:

Unless you read it some where else, no.

I interpreted this as meaning that they will stop at 100 total forums (removing some of the old ones to keep us at 100 once that number is reached): http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/251968

I may be misreading that, though.

plk edited this message on 12/29/2008 10:12PM

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I was actually writing a Clbum Warfare segment for Ep3 that gives all access to everyone (even pnoob access to pnoobs)

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

First of all hello spoilers? Second, the current situation makes perfect sense story wise, gives a little reward for choosing a challenge clbum, and an incentive to play through the game with more than one character.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!