Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin The furry clbum: Lets get some actual work done.

Learn to Swim

Level 6 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

i dont think so. I think this is a great idea that brings more variety to the game. simple as that

Also, its not like this clbums would suck, its reasoned out very well. we would just have to do a kind of beta version to test it so that it would be on an even level with (most) of the other clbumes.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

So far this the best thought out idea for a new clbum. I support it.

But I’ve found that a lot of furries turn out to be emos.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

What An Adventurer is you role do they fill?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AnAdventurerIsYou

Programming -
Socks

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I like this quite a bit.

No real input, just sayin’ that I like it.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Jewborg Posted:

I like this quite a bit.

No real input, just sayin’ that I like it.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Really, the reason I don’t think the furry fits in with the other clbumes is that the clbumes in ForumWarz are largely grouped around “the way this type of person ruins the internet, or internet communities.” Trolls ruin communities by being bumholes and inspiring rage. Emos and Camwhores are shameless attention seekers and general fonts of drama. Re-Res and Permanoobs are just sufficiently stupid (yet oddly adorable) that they drive other, more sensible, people up the wall. Hackers deploy malicious code that actually damages websites, plus they’re smug about it.

What to furries do? I would posit that furries don’t even destroy internet communities, at the very least they don’t destroy them without displaying some of the behavior archetypes outlined above. Certainly you have Furries that cause trouble by being emo (“Nobody understands that deep down, I’m really a trout, and all I want to do is swim upstream” ), you have Furries that cause trouble by being ****y and starting fights (i.e. they’re trolls), you have Furries that cause trouble by being shameless attention whores who generate drama and post a lot of pics of hot yiffings and shiny new mascot suits. But a furry that just goes about his or her business posting on the internet isn’t necessarily a bane to an internet community. A furry (who’s not a troll, emo, hacker, noob, or camwhore) doesn’t really have a way to show up in an online community and cause trouble. Really, the only way a furry can cause trouble (without acting like one of the five extant clbum types) is by saying “Hey, I’m a furry” and that will only cause a ruckus proportional to how much the people in that forum hate furries, and some people just aren’t going to care (i.e. “You like to dress up like a beaver? Okay. Why do I care? We’ve all got weird hobbies…” ).

So insofar as the name of the game is “showing up to online communities, causing trouble, and then leaving”, I don’t think “furry” is a good idea for a clbum. As much as we might like to make fun of them, they just don’t fit.

Alternatively, make the furry clbum but make it something that’s only accessible by multiclbuming. That is, let people be emo furries, camwhore furries, noob furries, etc. but don’t let people be “just furries”. Alternatively, it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad idea to put more optional trees in the existing clbumes to represent the different flavors of troll, emo, whore, etc. Would anybody really object to giving Trolls a skill tree that basically represents “sharing your disgusting hobbies with the world”? I mean, it fits and it describes furry-trolls to a t.

But I don’t like it as a sixth clbum.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 12/26/2008 1:38AM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Mostly I like it for the fact that it has all kinds of new mechanics, not so much the flavor behind it.

Really just put these abilities on something and give me a few BP to buy an alt of it and I’ll be happy.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Furries do plenty of showing up, causing ****storms, and leaving. You might be unaware of Furry->DRAMA, but that is proof enough of the disruptive powers of furries.

As far as multi-clbuming goes, you can combine any clbum with any other clbum. Emo/camwhore? Hacker/troll? Take your pick of any two clbumes and you get a valid combo. The same applies to basically every proposed clbum as well; furry/artist, fanboy/emokid, etc…

However, since you could legitimately combine any clbum with any other clbum it would only make sense to have each clbum to be available independently.

WoundedSnake

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

This is a good idea and you should feel good.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

May I interject?

Like any normal person (if masturbating to a drawing of an anthropomorphic macro wolf ****ing a building is considered ‘normal’Log in to see images!, furries don’t usually start off randy-as-hell when entering a forum. I mean, any other clbum like the troll for instance starts off ****ed up on cocaine so it would seem natural for them to have the douchebaggery up to full before the first post. Furries on the other hand should start off forum pwning by getting themselves horny (i.e. have their secondary stat ‘spooge’ start off as 0 and allow them to work their stat up).

Also, I think this clbum should be a med defence/med offence and low defense/high-heavy offense composite. What do I mean? Lets just say that when he’s not turned on his attacks would be played as normal, but when he’s turned on his attacks are far stronger but his defence weakened by his incessant fapping.

tl;dr, people don’t start off with jizz all ready to squirt out of a comically oversized hammer of doom. Fapping has to be a task that furries must do in order to pwn forums. Besides, you get 4 Forum Visits everyday, that to furries is like 4 times to jerk off.

ZeeBest

[ZeeBests Klan of F-
ail
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

-XI- Posted:

May I interject?

Like any normal person (if masturbating to a drawing of an anthropomorphic macro wolf ****ing a building is considered ‘normal’Log in to see images!, furries don’t usually start off randy-as-hell when entering a forum. I mean, any other clbum like the troll for instance starts off ****ed up on cocaine so it would seem natural for them to have the douchebaggery up to full before the first post. Furries on the other hand should start off forum pwning by getting themselves horny (i.e. have their secondary stat ‘spooge’ start off as 0 and allow them to work their stat up).

Also, I think this clbum should be a med defence/med offence and low defense/high-heavy offense composite. What do I mean? Lets just say that when he’s not turned on his attacks would be played as normal, but when he’s turned on his attacks are far stronger but his defence weakened by his incessant fapping.

tl;dr, people don’t start off with jizz all ready to squirt out of a comically oversized hammer of doom. Fapping has to be a task that furries must do in order to pwn forums. Besides, you get 4 Forum Visits everyday, that to furries is like 4 times to jerk off.

This

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Actually… That’s not a bad idea. The Pawing-Off tree could build Spooge (albeit slower than consumables), and the BAAAWWW tree could use it. Damage would be proportional to Spooge level.

I actually like that idea a lot. I’ll re-write it tomorrow to work that in.

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

-XI- Posted:

May I interject?

this

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I think it’s a fun idea, whether it’s its own clbum, or a kinda “subclbum” you can have in each of the existing clbumes. if it’s going to be a “subclbum”, do you think it should be offered at the beginning, while still a ReRe, or at the same time that you “discover” your new clbum, or maybe sometime later on?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ok, I’ve revised the proposal in the first post.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!