Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Anyone discover any new BBcodes lately?

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I figure since there’s no official BBcode dogreat timesentation for this forum, people’d be ****ing around with the codes and seeing what works, just for ****s and lulz.

So far I know we have:
(codes are in parenthesis because I’m too lazy to jump through the postan-bbcode hack)
(b)bold(/b)
(i)italic(/i)
(u)underline(/u)
(s)strikethrough(/s)
(url=http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic)epic lulz(/url) -> epic lulz
(img)http://hostfile.org/peregrine4a.jpg(/img) -> Log in to see images!
(youtube)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zbOgsbxgGk(/youtube) ->
(quote=fabulous personhat)dawg u gay(/quote) ->
fabulous personhat Posted:

dawg u gay

(code)omfg l33t haxx0r(/code) ->
gay bum script kiddie

(spoiler)ep 3 will cost moar bp(/spoiler) -> you were expecting…
{thx @ inertia}: (list)(li)wow, it
only breaks
with one line here(/li)(/list) ->
    wow, it
    only breaks
    with one line here

{thx @ DG-Root}: nl also makes(nl)things only space(nl)with one line -> nl also makes
things only space
with one line

But what about the other ones?
[color=#0000ff]blue would be nice[/color]
[table][tr][td]i can[/td][td]has tablez?[/td][/tr][tr][td]no[/td][td]u cant[/td][/tr][/table]
[size=24pt]UR A fabulous person[/size]
[bumhurt=Fingerz]have moar dragunz[/bumhurt]
(actually I think we have the [bumhurt], we just don’t have [/bumhurt])
FalconFour edited this message on 12/20/2008 5:29PM

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I’d really like to see [fine upstanding member of society]text[/fine upstanding member of society] as an alternative for text

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

your forgot

and

ugh that didn't form well

[code][list][code]

ugh i dunno

Inertia edited this message on 12/19/2008 11:59PM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

DAWG U GAY

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

I’m really confused.

Are you trolling or have you really never noticed the notice box to the left of the reply with the link to the BBCode tags you can use?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

I’m really confused.

Are you trolling or have you really never noticed the notice box to the left of the reply with the link to the BBCode tags you can use?

not many of those actually works

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

stop

Inertia edited this message on 12/20/2008 12:18AM

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Inertia Posted:

your forgot (list) and (code)

ugh that didn’t form well

[list][code]

ugh i dunno

Fixed (and fixed).

spacekadt Posted:

I’m really confused.

No, actually… you notice the LINK that that points to? Generic BBcode website. And as Inertia said, most of them don’t work.

learn to ****ing spel

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

dawg u gay

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Inertia Posted:

dawg u gay

lol malformed and not lagging. fail

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

[­b]bold[/b]

Why are you using different brackets?

Inego Loxy O-
hearn Vixen -
Eerhart John-
Ian Za Za

Avatar: 94336 Sat Dec 20 04:30:20 -0500 2008

Level 13 Hacker

IM A WORTHLESS PERSON, SEE ME PRETENDING IM PROUD OF IT. PS NICCO IS AWESOME YO

me am fabulous person

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

lol malformed and not lagging. fail

um

wasn’t aiming for that

i think there should be a ban on that

ban nicco plz

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Inertia Posted:

(list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) (list) dawg u gay

okay added

learn to ****ing spel

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

why the **** aren’t you perma banned anymore?

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

(nl) is a pretty cool guy
keeps my post from doublespacing
and doesn’t afraid of nothing

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

handofg0d Posted:

see sig

learn to ****ing spel

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

handofg0d Posted:

ranting for three days solid = unban on forumwarz

that or ET like falcons too

or they did bumsex

all three reason are p gay imo

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

ranting for three days solid = unban on forumwarz

that or ET like falcons too

or they did bumsex

all three reason are p gay imo

falcomfor = irawr hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaf ags.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Inertia Posted:

dawg u gay

LOL Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!