Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature INCIT Suggestion Party

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

(Some of the suggestions may go better together.)

1: Recursive voting.

If there’s a huge bum tie maybe taking the top tiers and allowing everyone to vote again would resolve some of the issues had. In the same, it gives people a second chance if the poster they voted for got DairyQueen’d. It should also give up if the results are the same three consecutive times. (Still respects two players’ ability to tie.)

2: Time reduction.

Perhaps there should be a system in place to take a tiny poll to reduce the time on the current entry by a fraction. Especially useful when everyone who’s at the computer already made a submission.
(Maybe limit access to people who have made a submission? Maybe each person who makes a submission and votes for a speed up automatically nixes a bit of time off? —That might be bad, causing a bunch of **** submissions all nudging for a different image, see suggestion 5.)

3: Vote highlighting.

It’d be nice if on the results page the submission that I voted for had a background of yellow because I have a very short attention span.

4: DQ count.

Even if votes end up completely DairyTrained, it’d be nice if not humorous to know how many people voted for a DQ’d submission.

5: Skip image.

Though this could somewhat be partially done by the time fractions, I thought it’d be worth something to mention this on it’s own.

But wait, X will Y!

C: The skipping time will speed up the entire process which means more scoops being distributed meaning a possibly huge upset in the Domination economy!
A: Log in to see images!

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

I just think there should be some way to penalize dump subs. I mean, being downvoted just doesn’t seem like much of a threat to these people. I’m so tired of dump subs winning. If there was a way for people to be scared to dump sub, that would be great.

I mean, if copying others’ subs is a bannable offense, how come everyone who wasn’t the first to post fine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of society or DOGDOGDOG or Dear Diary Jackpot or MIND**** when you see it you’ll **** bricks etc… How come they’re not banned lol.

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Compare each submission with the Hall of ****’s list of submissions?
(There’s only so much to be said in such tiny space, not focusing on the title as that’s so tiny **** would hit the fan too fast.)

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Dunno…I guess there’s no way to stop dumpsubs, fwz is dog eat dog Log in to see images!

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Tested this theory

Waltzed into INCIT with 8 seconds on the clock.

Put “Dear Diary, Jackpot” down.

I won. INCIT has no taste.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!