Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout The Official Forumwarz Survey

Vind

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m open to suggestions for what the E-Peen™ should be.

Any funny ideas?

“E-Peen vulture” ;P

“One, Big Family”

“That’s how it should be done!”

“IMHO”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Irony: FW’s survey is the most understanding, accepting, and sensitive survey I have ever seen.

Agreed.

What’s more, you’re being asked nicely for your sexual orientation here, and then go back to play, where everybody just asumes you’re homo. Log in to see images! Vind edited this message on 12/08/2008 7:17PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Irony: FW’s survey is the most understanding, accepting, and sensitive survey I have ever seen.

windandwater Posted:

I wondered if the gender and sexual orientation questions were jokes or not, too. But it was a pretty good survey.

Believe it or not, there was a great deal of discussion between Trout, Bingebot and I about the nature of these questions. I originally wanted even more options regarding gender identity and sexuality. Trout and Bingebot, always thinking in their programmer-ish binary, wanted to ditch anything other than “Male” and “Female.” We eventually compromised on “Other.”

Even though it might be troll-bait, I thought it would be useful to point to these stats lest anyone accuse Forumwarz of being homophobic. We celebrate the beautiful diversity of human sexuality here.

...and now, back to judging the Slashfic contest. Log in to see images!

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

So to get the peen do we have to post and say “Hey I filled out the survey”......just to be safe, uh, done.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ShadyPixels Posted:

I know, right? I posted a typo in forumbuildr in the typo thread months ago and still don’t have it.

I’m just bumuming grammar rules go out the window when you move to Canada.

EDIT: And the typo is still there.

The typos will be addressed as soon as possible. There are a lot of them and in a modular environment like Forumwarz’s, they take a surprisingly long time to fix. They often have to be done on dev and pushed up. bumuming it’s legit, you will be Peen’d. Eventually.

Holy mammary glands

Avatar: 82154 Wed Dec 10 13:29:59 -0500 2008

[male reproductive organ]

Level 69 Camwhore

( . )( . )

Done. I didn’t write novels but, at least, I clicked honestly. Log in to see images!

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

The typos will be addressed as soon as possible. There are a lot of them and in a modular environment like Forumwarz’s, they take a surprisingly long time to fix. They often have to be done on dev and pushed up. bumuming it’s legit, you will be Peen’d. Eventually.

Do we get peens for the typos we’ve spotted – at the end of this survey at least? Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

JacksonKelly Posted:

So to get the peen do we have to post and say “Hey I filled out the survey”......just to be safe, uh, done.

don’t think so. the email adress was for getting the peen.

Holy mammary glands

Avatar: 82154 Wed Dec 10 13:29:59 -0500 2008

[male reproductive organ]

Level 69 Camwhore

( . )( . )

Aldo_Anything Posted:

don’t think so. the email adress was for getting the peen.

E-peen is for an alt, not your entire account. I’d like to have it on this alt because my capped emo is a cheater. Log in to see images!

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

I filled mine out. Log in to see images!

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I can’t wait to see the results of the survey. Will you be posting any of the additional comments?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Believe it or not, there was a great deal of discussion between Trout, Bingebot and I about the nature of these questions. I originally wanted even more options regarding gender identity and sexuality. Trout and Bingebot, always thinking in their programmer-ish binary, wanted to ditch anything other than “Male” and “Female.” We eventually compromised on “Other.”

Even though it might be troll-bait, I thought it would be useful to point to these stats lest anyone accuse Forumwarz of being homophobic. We celebrate the beautiful diversity of human sexuality here.

...and now, back to judging the Slashfic contest. Log in to see images!

Well, I was mostly surprised that you’d ask those sorts of questions at all in what’s pretty much a game feedback survey. I mean, gender I understand for statistical purposes, but I don’t see how specific sexual orientation would be relevant to anything. Though, with you saying it’s to show Forumwarz isn’t homophobic, it makes sense.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

that was an awesome survey!

2nd easiest E-Peen ever

(first was nominating fw for the crunchie)

ghax edited this message on 12/08/2008 11:57PM

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I did it.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

easy peen, just how i like em

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

whoooo

More epeen.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Evil Trout Posted:

I’m open to suggestions for what the E-Peen™ should be.

Any funny ideas?

“My Honest O-Peen-ion”

It’s awesome in it’s patheticness.

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Avatar: 48397 Thu Oct 16 01:53:11 -0400 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

How about “Yes, please” for the title of the e-peen…The icon could just say “sex” with a colon after it; “This player participated in the Official Forumwarz Survey.”

windandwater Posted:

Well, I was mostly surprised that you’d ask those sorts of questions at all in what’s pretty much a game feedback survey. I mean, gender I understand for statistical purposes, but I don’t see how specific sexual orientation would be relevant to anything. Though, with you saying it’s to show Forumwarz isn’t homophobic, it makes sense.

More demographic info can’t hurt.

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I vote for the Sex: one.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

All filled in, didn’t know what level of schooling A level was equivalent to so i just went for high school.

Papa Zito

[Disciples of Atrop-
os
]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

You asked for all this personal information like sexual orientation, income and political views and didn’t ask for religion? What, are you some kind of anti-religious bigots?

Lawl.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!