Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Dear Nicco, Angry hobo, Hobart Bliggity, and Laguna

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

For the love of god man, it’s just the internet

I doubt any of us are sad enough to properly hate you in RL, it’s just fun to call you a fabulous person Log in to see images!

You seem like an okay guy, you just have a habit of making really stupid posts, like this thread for instance

DISCLAIMER: in no shape or form should the above be considered trolling for it is completely in context with the nature of this thread, regardless of the board it has been placed in (honestly now Banhammer/Tubs, if you ban me for using the word “fabulous person” or “stupid” out of RP I will not be a happy rapist, let me just tell you that Log in to see images!

Hey man send me some bps and friend requets and I’ll help u

me and hobo and laguna are real tite

peace

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Hey man send me some bps and friend requets and I’ll help u

me and hobo and laguna are real tite

peace

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Dreadnuts Posted:

You’re very special. Stop crying out for friends and attention. Some people won’t like you no matter what. They probably have good reason. Or not.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

Laguna Posted:

For the love of god man, it’s just the internet

I doubt any of us are sad enough to properly hate you in RL, it’s just fun to call you a fabulous person Log in to see images!

You seem like an okay guy, you just have a habit of making really stupid posts, like this thread for instance

DISCLAIMER: in no shape or form should the above be considered trolling for it is completely in context with the nature of this thread, regardless of the board it has been placed in (honestly now Banhammer/Tubs, if you ban me for using the word “fabulous person” or “stupid” out of RP I will not be a happy rapist, let me just tell you that Log in to see images!

Thank you for being the only one to take it srsly. Despite it being the internet.

And yeah, I know it’s just the internet, but I’m bored and it’s much more fun on the internet than in reality.

And some of my posts aren’t that bad, are they? I mean, you guys make some pretty bad posts as well. Emphasis on some of you.

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

Don’t take it seriously, ‘tis teh intarwebz.

They call you a fabulous person? Gather some friends and call them a fabulous person! It’s RP that’s fun afterall.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

Aurum Posted:

Don’t take it seriously, ‘tis teh intarwebz.

They call you a fabulous person? Gather some friends and call them a fabulous person! It’s RP that’s fun afterall.

Old news is old. Requesting closing of thread.

Inego Loxy O-
hearn Vixen -
Eerhart John-
Ian Za Za

Avatar: 94336 Sat Dec 20 04:30:20 -0500 2008

Level 13 Hacker

IM A WORTHLESS PERSON, SEE ME PRETENDING IM PROUD OF IT. PS NICCO IS AWESOME YO

What everyone before me said. It’s roleplay; Everyone calls everyone else a fabulous person and says that their posts are ****.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Oh hai

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!