Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho 28/11/2008 Forums got beefed up

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

Yeah I did my first Job today before the Dykea started hitting back hard. The rest I did after. Needless to say I was surprised and lost a visit. Guess it’s time to get my ego over 600.

SR6

...600?

Holy ****, I screwed my char up, I’ve got 2100 Ego ;-;

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

I’m glad there beefed up but i wish the cred went up aswell, it has only made grinding up the last level and a half more tedieous

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

Kilroy Posted:

...600?

Holy ****, I screwed my char up, I’ve got 2100 Ego ;-;

For some reason I have 4360, ego above about 2000 useless even with the beefing up, guess this as good and excuse for me to add a pile of that to defence and offence.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

ShadyPixels Posted:

How are people who don’t have access to episode 2 supposed to pwn these forums if we don’t have access to consumables that heal more than 100? Besides the rare occasion that they appear in the pwn shoppe

Its still **** easy to pwn,grind for decent .moar files and shuffle abot you’r stats, I can still 5 hit it and they hit me for about 200.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

For some weird reason I still pwned all of them without drugs.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Yeah. They take a little more time, but they’re still pretty easy. Still don’t need consumables at all.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

evilhamster Posted:

Yeah. They take a little more time, but they’re still pretty easy. Still don’t need consumables at all.

this. pretty much all the update did was make forums take longer.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Tesfan Posted:

this. pretty much all the update did was make forums take longer.

It made it slightly more challenging. That’s what made me happy was that it made it more challenging. Although it wasn’t much, it was still enough to be noticed.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

Just the fact that people can’t one-shot everything anymore means that having no points in upkeep has become a bad idea. And paying to get your stuff fixed is yet another flezz sink.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Check now. The forums are hitting harder now. I am interested to see if Evil Trout make more flezz adjustments, negating his previous decisions.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’ve had to raise my Ego a lot more to take on things like Zombie Armaggedon. I guess I couldn’t get to Lv35 without a challenge. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!