Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art A Emo Kid suggestion.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Bringing it from the other thread.

With the coming of Episode 2, Emo Kid’s skill(more damage at lower ego) is useless. You get such good defense off of equips you get delt little to no damage. My suggestion is to remove that completely. Give Emo Kids a skill called “Cut”(Maybe the first skill you get in Life after Death line instead of the Life After Death itself?) How cut would work is, it could give a 5+ offense boost for 2-3 turns with no refresh. Good/bad?

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

How about instead you raise the threshold it takes for attacks to increase in potency. A higher level emo would be more temperamental after all right?

Talia

[Giveupalready]

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

can’t you just use the suck up ability to loose ego?

Talia edited this message on 11/20/2008 12:29PM

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Talia Posted:

can’t you just use the suck up ability to loose ego?

It only works in Trident, everywhere else you get the notification that you don’t need to suck up in this forum

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Crinkz Posted:

Give Emo Kids a skill called “Cut”. How cut would work is, it could give a +5 offense boost, and gimp your defense by 50% for 2-3 turns, with a 3 turn refresh. Good/bad?

Good.

cognitivedis-
sonance

[Carls]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I’m all for this idea. I think “Cut” is a little weak a visual though, how about “Genital Mutilation”?

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

AN emo kid suggestion,” dealt

also, male reproductive organs.

Zi was banned for this post by Jalapeno Bootyhole

Zi edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Crinkz Posted:

Bringing it from the other thread.

With the coming of Episode 2, Emo Kid’s skill(more damage at lower ego) is useless. You get such good defense off of equips you get delt little to no damage. My suggestion is to remove that completely. Give Emo Kids a skill called “Cut”(Maybe the first skill you get in Life after Death line instead of the Life After Death itself?) How cut would work is, it could give a 5+ offense boost for 2-3 turns with no refresh. Good/bad?

You say that now, but just wait until we get some +50 community forums. You’ll be laughing all the way to the bank as you enjoy them for +5k damage.

Also, Emokids should get to wear glbumes. I can even think of some nifty themed ones, too “Nail band: A simple leather strap with two nail-surrounded holes that keep an emokid from being able to close or open their eyes by pinning their delicate flesh in place. +400 tears, +5 defense, +12 offense, +5 frugality.”

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Zi Posted:

ugh youre dumb

Nicco was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Nicco edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nicco Posted:

ugh youre dumb

wow quality post up here

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Nicco Posted:

ugh youre dumb

wow game discussion up here

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

You say that now, but just wait until we get some +50 community forums. You’ll be laughing all the way to the bank as you enjoy them for +5k damage.

Um. Low ego damage is better, but not THAT much better.

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Also, Emokids should get to wear glbumes. I can even think of some nifty themed ones, too “Nail band: A simple leather strap with two nail-surrounded holes that keep an emokid from being able to close or open their eyes by pinning their delicate flesh in place. +400 tears, +5 defense, +12 offense, +5 frugality.”

Would be nice even to get the crappy existing glbumes.

twynsicle

[twynsicles klan]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m guessing that finding it difficult to lose health at higher levels, is not what leaves us considered the weakest (non-n00b) clbum. Rather it is our reduced ablitiy to speed run, given our full health attacks are weaker than other clbumes. A new ability which we need to trigger every 3 turns is not going to help that.

How about:

Dealing with the devil (working title)

health is reduced to 50ish

luck +20 (?? attack/health/defense irrelant for ability)

available lvl 30?

reducing our health to 50ish is risky on any forum we’re not trying to speed run, but gets us more powerful attacks for when we are.

twynsicle edited this message on 11/21/2008 11:27PM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Zi Posted:

How the **** is this not trolling but what Nicco said is? This is totally consistent and not at all a sign of why this game/forum is turning to ****.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Crinkz Posted:

You get such good defense off of equips you get delt little to no damage. My suggestion is to remove that completely.

Yes, the evade/defense percentage is very debilitating for emos. ****, even on a camwhore I can get over 10 consecutive misses.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

twynsicle Posted:

I’m guessing that finding it difficult to lose health at higher levels, is not what leaves us considered the weakest (non-n00b) clbum. Rather it is our reduced ablitiy to speed run, given our full health attacks are weaker than other clbumes. A new ability which we need to trigger every 3 turns is not going to help that.

How about:

Dealing with the devil (working title)

health is reduced to 50ish

luck +20 (?? attack/health/defense irrelant for ability)

available lvl 30?

reducing our health to 50ish is risky on any forum we’re not trying to speed run, but gets us more powerful attacks for when we are.

I’d 1 shot any thread. jus’ sayin’.

twynsicle

[twynsicles klan]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

yeah i can appreciate that

maybe i’m just a noob, when doing speed runs i’m fine on easy forums, but when i hit lvl 25+ forums i stop 1 shoting forums and earn 0 yellow scoops. and i bumume that the other clbumes doing more damage are able to 1 shot these forums.

edit:

should point out my offense stat is 100, have the best equipment i can etc

i like the emos ability and how it makes them different to other clbumes but it does shoot us in the foot in domination

twynsicle edited this message on 11/22/2008 2:27AM

DRAMA_LOTUS

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Fook mi Posted:

How about instead you raise the threshold it takes for attacks to increase in potency. A higher level emo would be more temperamental after all right?

I like this idea a bit more. Its more fitting with how the emo clbum traditonally works at lower levels. Cut would just turn the whole emo thing into “use skill get buff”

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I obviously did this character completely wrong, because I think that the fact that my attacks get stronger as I lose ego is completely useless, and has been completely useless since I started playing Forumwarz. I’ve got 3000 or so ego right now, and when an attack actually hits me (I always get hit by 0’s), it only does like 20 damage.

I play this for fun, but seriously, unless you make angry replies do more damage universally, the Emo Kid’s special ability is useless. This applies to Life after Death, too.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

A skill to reduce the Ego of emos is a good idea, maybe something that cuts a percentage of the ego, rather than a certain set number of points. And maybe making the boost it gives you be bigger so there is more incentive to do so, if its not already powerful enough (I’ve heard people complain on both sides that the boost isn’t that good and also that it makes emos the most hard hitting clbum, so I’m not sure what to think on that.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!