Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay ROCK HARD CAT male reproductive organ

Parsley Magn-
et

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Calvin lay there in bed, next to his tiger. His fourteenth birthday was tomorrow. He was getting older, puberty striking at his mind, voice, and body. He kissed Hobbes on the cheek, puling him closer and thanking him for being his friend.

Then it happened. It had been happening often since he was thirteen and he had no control over it. His erection tented his boxers, pressing against his friend’s rump.

“Stop..” Hobbes mumbled with a growl, pushing him away.

Calvin turned onto his back, pulling his under shorts down and revealing his standing pillar, about five inches. Average, he figured.

He shook Hobbes awake. He didn’t wake easily and grumbled and growled, but eventually sat up. “What, Calvin?” He asked angrily, wanting very much to go back to sleep.

“I love you.”

“I love you too..” Hobbes said awkwardly. ‘What is this about?’ He wondered.

“Do you really love me?”

“Yeah, why?” Hobbes sat up further, sleep forgotten.

“I want to mate with you..” Calvin blushed.

“Wait! What?”

“I love you so much, I want to show you how much I love you, how much I appreciate how you’ve cared for me over the years, and been there for me. Now I want to be there for you.”

Hobbes looked perplexed, he stared at Calvin, and then at the corner of his eye, there he saw it, Calvin’s standing erection, dead toward his face. He knew instantly.

“Oh…”

There was a pause, for a moment they did nothing but lay there, Calvin staring hungerly toward Hobbes’ beautiful fuzzy face as he in turn looked directly at Calvin’s smooth young male reproductive organ. A feeling stirred inside of Hobbes that he’d never felt before, not even through all of the years they had been friends. He bit his lower lip.

“Calvin, I..”

“Please, just kiss me.”

“I-”

“Please, just once. If you don’t like it, I’ll never bring it up again. Just once, please, for me.”

Hobbes was silent, but then slowly replied.

“Okay. For you.”

Calvin’s hand reached up behind Hobbes’ whiskered, furry neck, and slowly drew their faces closer to each other. His lips parted softly and a soft moaning emanated from them, anticipating the taste of his friends wet tiger mouth to come.

Hobbes resisted, but that only made Calvin pull him in harder. Their lips met sideways, mouths open, their labored breaths mixing with each others.

Calvin pulled away slightly as they fully contacted with each other.

“Oh, Hobbes. Hobbes…”

A wave of sensation filled Hobbes’ entire body, every muscle quaked with a shock of pure pleasure, his body melted, his lips quivered as they moved wet and hot against his friends’. With each pbuming of their tongues, he became more ravenous. More hungry. More like a tiger. He suddenly pulled away, his claws extended, accidentally scratching Calvin across the cheek.

“Oh god, Calvin. I, ****.”

“Just let it come to you, old buddy.”

“****, I.. **** me.”

“What?”

“I said **** me. **** me now”

“Turn over.”

Hobbes immediately and excitedly turned over onto his stomach, his bum facing toward Calvin, the muscles of his tail causing it to lift high in the air, exposing the bright pink, smooth bumhole that poked through the fuzz of his tiger-cheeks. He moaned in soft anticipation. He was afraid Calvin’s mother might hear.

“**** ME. PLEASE. PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME WAIT.”

Hobbes was nearly crying, as Calvin’s hesitation was like a thousand stabs to his heart. He felt like his world was tearing apart, lest his old childhood friend ****ed him in the bum, right then and there.

“Sure thing, buddy.” Calvin grasped the base of his male reproductive organ, touching the top to the base of Hobbes’ bright pink bumhole.

From the depths of Hobbes’ throat came a mighty roar like that which had never been witnessed, as Calvin’s hard, 13 year old male reproductive organ slid roughly into the depths of his bum. Calvin’s hips began to jerk, he felt the warmth of his friend’s insides, he was ****ing Hobbes in the bum. He knew this, but he just couldn’t believe it. But he always came back to that warmth, and it shocked him back to the pleasure of his present reality.

“OH GOD” Hobbes roared out, his English words were barely intelligible through his native animal tongue. Calvin pumped faster, harder, deeper into his tiger’s bumhole, feeling the warm, wet suction as it pumped in and out. Hobbes’ bumhole began to bleed, and it only made Calvin hornier.

“Oh God, oh Jesus. I love you, Hobbes. I love you.”

“I love you too. Oh God I do.”

Calvin’s thrusting was so frantic, that neither had any room for words after so many minutes. They simply fell into the pleasure, into the depth of the feeling. Two friends, deeply rooted in fun and adventure, in the science of box transmogrify, time travel, Film Noir, it all came rushing to them. Calvin thought back on so many memories he’d had with this dear cherished friend, and came back to the moment at hand, and he realized that all of those beautiful moments finally had a focal point. He finally got what he wanted. He finally was making love to Hobbes. He continued to thrust, unthinking, until Hobbes turned, stared into his eyes.

“Remember the time your house was robbed while you were away on vacation? When I was in the house? Oh god, I was so scared. I thought I would never see you again. I wanted to tell you so many things. That night, god, I wanted you to make love to me. I thought I would never have you again. Please come. Come in me like I always wanted you to that night. COME IN ME”

Calvin’s male reproductive organ contracted in 5 spasms that shook the very depths of Hobbes’ small, tight bum. He filled Hobbes to his stomach with his loving great times. He filled his bum. And he filled both of their hearts.

“GOD I ****ING LOVE YOU. OH GOD.”

“I LOVE YOU TOO. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.”

They screamed to the heavens, these two, best friends, becoming one.

But they were cut short by a sudden noise.

Calvin’s mother came rushing into his room, her robe barely tied, her feet tripping up over themselves as she clumsily made her way to him in the dark. She flicked on the light.

There, she saw her son, completely naked, hands gripped tightly over the waist of a stuffed tiger, his male reproductive organ half way inside of a hole torn out of the stuffing of its backside. The stuffing from Hobbes’ insides littered the sheets and the lower part of Calvin’s body.

“Are you, oh my god.”

The next morning, Calvin’s mother told his father what had happened, after recovering from the shock, and Calvin’s father spent the day beating the **** out of him, Calvin was broken almost to the very edge of his life. And when it was over, and Calvin was able to recover and see out of one eye, he made Calvin watch him as he shoved his stuffed tiger, Hobbes, his best friend in the whole world, the love of his life, into a wood chipper. Calvin cried, but his dad just backhanded him and told him to go finish his homework.

The next day, Calvin’s parents scheduled him to permanently see a psychiatrist.

3 years later, Calvin shot himself in the face.

brb_tornado

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Oh. My. God.

This is so….

Hot. Log in to see images!

POAST MOAR NAO Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Calvin is a ****ing plushie. Log in to see images!

By the way, out of all the domestic varieties of male reproductive organ, cat is my favorite. It’s covered in these tiny spikes that prevent it from being removed once inserted. Like sticking a fishing hook into a vajayjay.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Very moving story, would read again. A+

brb_tornado

Level 4 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

Very moving story, would read again. A+

I did. Log in to see images!

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

FAP

xX_sUgAr_LiC-
iOuS_Xx

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

wOWWw teh person who wrote dat iz vry skilld and stuff.. liek teh words r sO touching, its so roManTic Log in to see images!

liek it reminds me of teh parodie on the chickn robot show (btw dat show is 4 sicKos omgggggg)

xXsUgArLiCiOuS_Xx

brb_tornado

Level 4 Troll

xX_sUgAr_LiCiOuS_Xx Posted:

wOWWw teh person who wrote dat iz vry skilld and stuff.. liek teh words r sO touching, its so roManTic Log in to see images!

liek it reminds me of teh parodie on the chickn robot show (btw dat show is 4 sicKos omgggggg)

FAPFAP?

xX_sUgAr_LiC-
iOuS_Xx

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

brb_tornado Posted:

FAPFAP?

LoL i kno dats teh sound it maeks when u think of me hun Log in to see images! xX_sUgAr_LiCiOuS_Xx edited this message on 02/12/2008 11:10PM

xXsUgArLiCiOuS_Xx

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cat male reproductive organes don’t get hard. It’s either that or my cat isn’t as turned by me as I thought. Occam’s razor, you know.

nutsack

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

**** cats

nutsack edited this message on 02/13/2008 12:29AM

t( ’ ’ t)

LatinRectum

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

You’re all crazy Log in to see images!

Wipo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Or are we all sane and YOU’RE the crazy one and should kill yourself

LatinRectum

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

All your thread belong to us!!Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this is the worst thread I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying a lot.

Parsley Magn-
et

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Evil Trout Posted:

this is the worst thread I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying a lot.

I do what I can.

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I need to post in this thread more.

Because I’m such a ****ing Log in to see images! and animal male reproductive organs are highly relevant.

Did you know dogs have a knot on their male reproductive organ that grows larger once inserted? Works like a cat male reproductive organ, only with a balloon effect, and not a fishing hook thing.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Oh_No_Shrubs Posted:

I need to post in this thread more.

Because I’m such a ****ing Log in to see images! and animal male reproductive organs are highly relevant.

Did you know dogs have a knot on their male reproductive organ that grows larger once inserted? Works like a cat male reproductive organ, only with a balloon effect, and not a fishing hook thing.

Tell me more about these incredible dog male reproductive organes.

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Here’s a complex and scientific diagram of a dog dong:

8==>

Here’s an erect dog dong:

88==>

The eight to the left is the sack, and the eight to the right is the knot. I remember reading this copy pasta about a kid who’s sister had a hole in her neck because she smoked, and one day he rubbed peanut bumer on it, and had the dog lick it. (I guess she was in some drug stupor, or pbumed out, or something) and than the dog stuck it’s male reproductive organ in the hole, and the kid couldn’t get it out because the knot had inflated. In the end, she suffocated to death on dog male reproductive organ.

LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL. Log in to see images!

LatinRectum

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

EWWW gross gross gross gross gross!!!!

Rick Astley

[NEVER GONNA GIVE Y-
OU UP
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

FURfabulous person INVASION

O SH—

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!