Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Buying Brownie Points without a Paypal account

JebusGzod

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

My hate of paypall is outweighed by my want of episode 2 and so I’m not against using the service to pay for the funz. My only problem is that with my old paypall account I got completely overwhelmed by spam and am a little bit less than enthusiastic to sign up for another one.

FW seems to promise that I don’t need to have an account and but not actually providing the information of where/how they want it sent. I’ve done searches and I’ve found about 6 ways of not using a credit card but none of how to pay without a paypal account.

I’ve got a working credit card, I just want clear instructions or the information required to send it without signing up for paypal, please?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

“We currently accept Payments through Paypal. If you don’t have/want a Paypal account, you may still use Paypal to pay via credit card.”

Just use paypay without an account.

JebusGzod

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

...the link given requires a sign up and I can’t figure out how to send it through the other services while still making it clear I want the brownie points and not just making a donation.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

JebusGzod Posted:

...the link given requires a sign up and I can’t figure out how to send it through the other services while still making it clear I want the brownie points and not just making a donation.

The link they give you to paypal goes to a screen that is a “Pay with Credit Card or Log In” page. Fill in your billing info and submit. No account made, no need to sign in.

JebusGzod

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

The link they give you to paypal goes to a screen that is a “Pay with Credit Card or Log In” page. Fill in your billing info and submit. No account made, no need to sign in.

This is the site given when I click on the link:

Can’t see anything like that there.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

JebusGzod Posted:

Strange, this is what I get when I click the link:

Somebody edited this message on 11/15/2008 7:59AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

JebusGzod Posted:

[img]

Very strange, I get what the poster above me gets. How many BP are you trying to purchase?

JebusGzod

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

7BP for Episode 2, but I get the same screen no matter how much I want to buy :/

I’ve just tried it in a bunch of different browsers and systems, the only thing I can come up with is that I’m in South Africa but that shouldn’t make much difference to what paypal site I’m confronted with.

Gah.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

JebusGzod Posted:

7BP for Episode 2, but I get the same screen no matter how much I want to buy :/

I’ve just tried it in a bunch of different browsers and systems, the only thing I can come up with is that I’m in South Africa but that shouldn’t make much difference to what paypal site I’m confronted with.

Gah.

I have no idea why that would be since it aparently works from usa to canada, south america to canada, and europe to canada.. I wonder if this is why this question comes up so often.?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

JebusGzod Posted:

i think youre in the wrong place there? thats forumwarz, so maybe go directly to paypal and look for the right page there? idk

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!