Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay The Official Forumwarz Domination "Show off your trophies" Circlejerk Thread

Emron

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yo.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Aw, you got me beat. Stupid Zokari, using all those stupid domination cards while I was out partying.

By the way, Evil Trout, how about a way to see the results of last week`s domination match? I’m curious as to how much I lost by after being hit so hard.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

I’m really proud of those two, it took a bit of timing and coordination to pull off Log in to see images!

EDIT: These are for total scoops and fave flava, not for min scoops.

Lady Banhammer edited this message on 01/24/2008 8:58AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cubear Posted:

By the way, Evil Trout, how about a way to see the results of last week`s domination match? I’m curious as to how much I lost by after being hit so hard.

This week the results were purged, but I’ll do my best to make an archived scoreboard for next week’s results.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Evil pays off. Got all 4 by mbumive backstabbing and male reproductive organery.

Emron

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Evil pays off. Got all 4 by mbumive backstabbing and male reproductive organery.

I got mine before the exploit fix. That should tell you how I did it (I had 75 total scoops, like 55 were antifreeze but I kept using the switcheroo to up my min scoops column).

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

What exploit? The betting 1,000 on rock, paper, scissors?

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

i got one somehow without trying! yay

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!