Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n Contest: Post in this thread for a chance to win 3 BP!

Stinky Nutz

Avatar: 72116 Sun Oct 26 03:35:17 -0400 2008

[Ku Ku Klux]

Level 19 Re-Re

El Posto. Log in to see images!

Benjamini

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

hi

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nicco Posted:

tranny

best and funniest post in this thread

Dreadnuts

Avatar: 70961 Fri Dec 26 15:56:07 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

I'm made of alcohol and cheap sex.

Sigh. Ok, I guess I’ll tell an awful joke then.

A midget walks into a bar and says to the bartender “where’s your bouncer? I’m gonna kick the **** out of him.” The bartender points toward the bouncer and the midget sizes him up and says “Okay, give me 4 shots of tequila.” He downs them, and goes and kicks the **** out of the bouncer.

The next night, the midget walks in, asks the same question, bartender points the bouncer out to him, he asks for 6 shots this time, kicks the **** out of the bouncer and leaves.

The bartender is quite upset, because now no one will take the job as a bouncer in the bar. One of the men at the bar says “Hey, I work at the municipal zoo, whaddaya say we steal a silverback gorilla and put it in the bathroom, so tomorrow when that midget comes in, he gets one helluva surprise?”

So they do that.

The following night, sure as ****, the midget comes in looking for the bouncer with intentions of ****ing him up. This time the bartender says “He’s in the bathroom, and he’s waiting just for you.” The midget asks for 8 shots of tequila, and goes stumbling into the bathroom. After a few moments, absolute pandemonium erupts. The bar patrons hear shouting, things breaking, and all manner of noises that supposedly happen in fights. Then, a blood-curdling scream, and everything goes silent.

After a few moments, the midget walks out covered in blood and looking dazed. The bartender says “Jesus christ! What the **** happened?” The midget replies “I kicked his ****ing bum, that’s what. And when he wakes up, tell that fine upstanding member of society his fur coat is in the trash can!”

I know, tl;dr

Lone Desecra-
tor

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well, si se puede and all that jazz.Log in to see images!

ZulJin

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

There was a guy walking in the forest. He walked for half hour, when he saw a sign of huge dimensions between two trees. It said :”BEWARE, HOMOSEXUALS!” At first he was a little confused, but then he decided to ignore the sign and walked onwards. Another half hour past he encountered another sign that said :”BEWARE, HOMOSEXUALS!” but this time it was half of the first one’s size. He thought:” well what the heck? I don’t care for some fabulous persons, let them be…” And he proceeded. After another half hour he saw a small board with the same warning. “well those intolerant bastards… what do they have against gay people? These signs are unusally often…” He walked onwards for 5 mins and then he saw a very tiny tag on a rock that as lying in the ground. The tag had a really tiny inscription on it. It was so small he couldn’t read,so he bent to see it better. He red:”Don’t say we haven’t warned you!”

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Quiero un punto de marroncito Log in to see images!

Rayffer

Avatar: 68023 Fri Nov 28 09:45:34 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

funny post

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

So a priest, a rabbi, a leprechaun, a black guy, and your mom walk into a bar.

That’s really unfortunate, since the last 4 should have seen it coming. And I have no idea how the leprechaun was big enough to hit his head on it.

Storm****er

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I want to make sweet love to your bellybumon Log in to see images!

PinkCupcakes

Avatar: 77193 Sat Dec 13 13:38:09 -0500 2008

[hobowars]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hai Log in to see images!

Melankay

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

contest..i wuv constestz..i never win but still..contestz rul’ Log in to see images!

DayumnDevili-
smic

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

You made me post here, BP. You made me expose to the world how greedy I am! Log in to see images!

I feel so… relieved… that I might carry on with being greedy. Knowing that there are others, just like me! Log in to see images!

Yay! Log in to see images!

Was that any good? Log in to see images!

Damn. Log in to see images!

flAme_heaRt

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

phhhtttsssstt… Put me in, buddy!

Elvis-In-A-B-
ox

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Hello!

lynx655

[forumzkillerz]

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

This one, no one will understand here. Log in to see images!

A farmer calls a physicist to help, because his chickens won’t lay any eggs. The physicist then does some calculations and finally says:

– I have a solution, but it only works for spherical chickens in a vacuum.

LOLZ

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

BlankTH Posted:

Kay I’m doing the contest thing now too.

Rules:

– Add me as a friend. Log in to see images!

– Post in this thread.

– You can enter once per alt. Log in to see images!

In other words, you have to be both in my friends list and in this thread to qualify. I will not reject any friend requests.

Prizes:

1. 2 BP to a random poster.

2. 1 BP goes to the funniest post (according to me).Log in to see images!

3. 3 BP goes to a random person in my friends list if I top the “Most popular” leaderboard.

One isn’t limited to 1 prize, so there’s essentially 6 BP up for grabs.

Also, I cleared my current friends list completely to keep it fair.

Contest (for prizes 1&2) ends on the monday rollover, prize 3 is ongoing. (Please note that it may take up to 24h before you get the BP)

Good luck!Log in to see images!

YOURE STUPID AND I DONT LIKE YOU, SO I WILL POST HERE AND SEND FRIEND REQUEST

Spedz

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Om nom nom?

altaria1993

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Bender31337

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I love male reproductive organs Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!