Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Borked quest

LollipopLova

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Is there any way to recover a quest if you happen to accidentally delete a Tubmail before retrieving the vital attachment?

I managed to pull this off in the Futanari quest. I don’t have the picture he wants, so I can’t finish the quest – and CutiePie has gone offline.Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

It’s almost time for Trout to disallow deleting game-related tubmails. Seriously, is keeping a virtual inbox with unlimited space perfectly clean really that important?

No, there is currently no way of starting a quest over. Report it as a bug, I’m sure the item will be put into your inventory or evil trout will restart the quest for you.

LollipopLova

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

OK. Thanks. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cubear Posted:

It’s almost time for Trout to disallow deleting game-related tubmails. Seriously, is keeping a virtual inbox with unlimited space perfectly clean really that important?

When I got his bug report I thought the same thing.

This is the first time someone has deleted the Cutiepie item, but the splodeydope email far later into the game is quite common.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!