Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature itt we are john titor

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Game_Whino Posted:

Sure, if you’ve got a tedious grip on reality and a brain the size of a tadpole,

and you do.

wow youre ****in stupid

the word youre grasping for wit ur lil deformed baby retard brain tentacles is “tenuous” and even then congrats cuz “tenuous grasp” is a cliche on the level of “vapid woman's genitals”

is english even your seventh or eighth language? wait dont answer that eat a male reproductive organ shut up and never post anywhere again

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Tony Starks Posted:

Game_Whino Posted:

Sure, if you’ve got a tedious grip on reality and a brain the size of a tadpole,

and you do.

wow youre ****in stupid

the word youre grasping for wit ur lil deformed baby retard brain tentacles is “tenuous” and even then congrats cuz “tenuous grasp” is a cliche on the level of “vapid woman's genitals”

is english even your seventh or eighth language? wait dont answer that eat a male reproductive organ shut up and never post anywhere again

i don’t get woman's genitals vapors but i hear your mom queefs all the time.

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tbqh when ur as fat as she is ur queefs can b heard in mongolia

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Junga

[Prettiest Unicorn -
Squad
]

Level 19 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Cubear Posted:

i don’t get woman's genitals vapors

that’s not what i heard on the grapevine sweetie Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!