Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Heeeeelp. {Spoiler-laden.}

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m at level 10, and I’ve XSS/FBO Attacked all the forums successfully. I pwned the nuclear reactor forum yesterday, and I’ve checked my Tubmail multiple times, as well as any online sTalk contacts. A friend told me that I’d be done with the first act, but I didn’t get the e-peen award or anything. What’s left to do in the first act?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Episode 1 ends when you pwn Coral Springs. I know you said above in your spoiler tag that you did it, but the site doesn’t seem to have any log of that. Are you sure you beat every thread? If you do it should immediately begin the ending cinematic.

P.S. When I logged in as you I noticed you haven’t closed a single hint on your character page. Just out of curiosity, did you not notice the close bumon, or do you like keeping them around?

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m pretty sure I did. Then again, when I try to put in the pbumword for Coral Springs Nuclear Forum, it didn’t allow me in.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ixiru Posted:

I’m pretty sure I did. Then again, when I try to put in the pbumword for Coral Springs Nuclear Forum, it didn’t allow me in.

Wait you’re pretty sure you pwned it, but you weren’t let in after putting in the pbumword ? How the hell did you pwn it then ?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

there’s something very suspect. can you post a picture of your news feed on your character page saying that you had pwned the forum?

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I had typed slopeydope instead of splodeydope. ._.

Episode 1 Completed! Log in to see images! Ixiru edited this message on 11/26/2007 10:12AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!