Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Private messages from a furfabulous person pizza ****er.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

igreat timestears Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

hahahah now you have to live with the pain of loss of the approval you sought your entire pathetic life.Log in to see images!

No. I have people that have helped me. Even people that don’t really LIKE me helped me. Even Red Machine D… or whatever he wants to call himself… he helped me, even if for a weird reason. I guess that I’m not so unloved after all. But… that being said, I’m still in pain. Horrible pain, from the demon’s… uh… lies.

I didn’t have sex with ten women and one man… I had sex with uh… ten women and nine men. Totally. I’ve had sex with LOTS of men. Up my bum, up theirs… lots of fun. I’m not faking being bisexual, guys, just because it’s trendy. Only a complete male reproductive organ would do that.

kepe in midn that i was actievly tryign to destroy ur very soul teh entier tiem plz

-

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

BeavisSaves Posted:

hahahah now you have to live with the pain of loss of the approval you sought your entire pathetic life.Log in to see images!

No. I have people that have helped me. Even people that don’t really LIKE me helped me. Even Red Machine D… or whatever he wants to call himself… he helped me, even if for a weird reason. I guess that I’m not so unloved after all. But… that being said, I’m still in pain. Horrible pain, from the demon’s… uh… lies.

I didn’t have sex with ten women and one man… I had sex with uh… ten women and nine men. Totally. I’ve had sex with LOTS of men. Up my bum, up theirs… lots of fun. I’m not faking being bisexual, guys, just because it’s trendy. Only a complete male reproductive organ would do that.

I only helped you because i realized that “demon” wouldn’t have made half a good lulz cow as you are.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

kepe in midn that i was actievly tryign to destroy ur very soul teh entier tiem plz

Yeah, that was pretty ****ing funny even if in the end i did go against it, infact it was almost as funny as that time igreat timestears claimed he had had sex with more women than men.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

You totally ****ing sucked at that, male reproductive organhole! AHAHAHA!

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

well now what, all we have left is another boring fabulous person Log in to see images!

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

helped you because when you’re flezz #1 you just don’t give a **** anymore, you know? Log in to see images!

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

genericangstyposter Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

stfu i didnt see u sumonign teh powers of darknes to cary off teh emofabulous person

-

Unending Tor-
ment

[Suicide Pact]

Level 7 Emo Kid

SUGAR mammary glands

BeavisSaves Posted:

well now what, all we have left is another boring fabulous person Log in to see images!

I say we push him down a well and pretend this never happen. NEVER. HAPPENED.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

stfu i didnt see u sumonign teh powers of darknes to cary off teh emofabulous person

I didn’t want him to be carried off as a demon. You see, without emofabulous persons, what are we to do with our lives? It’s the circle of life. The Trolls eat the Emo fabulous persons, and the Emo fabulous persons make snarky comments at the Camwhores, while the Camwhores live off of the attention that everyone gives them because they have mammary glands (or muscles, guys). If we let an emo fabulous person be a troll, then the delicate balance would be offset, and the Forum as We Know It would be… “teh ghey.”

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

I didn’t want him to be carried off as a demon. You see, without emofabulous persons, what are we to do with our lives? It’s the circle of life. The Trolls eat the Emo fabulous persons, and the Emo fabulous persons make snarky comments at the Camwhores, while the Camwhores live off of the attention that everyone gives them because they have mammary glands (or muscles, guys). If we let an emo fabulous person be a troll, then the delicate balance would be offset, and the Forum as We Know It would be… “teh ghey.”

Not me, i pray on both kinds.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Well, obviously. But the emo is the stronger of the prey, because they whine more. The worst a camwhore will do is get all angry, which is more funny than anything. An emo kid will threaten, or even COMMIT suicide, which will get us major pwnage. Don’t you understand the implications of an emo TROLL!?

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Well, obviously. But the emo is the stronger of the prey, because they whine more. The worst a camwhore will do is get all angry, which is more funny than anything. An emo kid will threaten, or even COMMIT suicide, which will get us major pwnage. Don’t you understand the implications of an emo TROLL!?

Yes i do, i understand that they’re so powerful they’ll send another emo insane.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Do you understand mammary glands?

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Yes i do, i understand that they’re so powerful they’ll send another emo insane.

They’re so powerful, that they’d put you out of business.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

BeavisSaves Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Why, yes. Yes I do.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

BeavisSaves Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Why, yes. Yes I do.

by destabilizing the forum superstrucure with inter-emo conflict, the trolls would be at the top, with all begging us for attention. We would have titmonopoly. mammary glands FOR ALL!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

BeavisSaves Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Why, yes. Yes I do.

by destabilizing the forum superstrucure with inter-emo conflict, the trolls would be at the top, with all begging us for attention. We would have titmonopoly. mammary glands FOR ALL!

Is there any chance of you getting possessed again, pineapple fabulous person?

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

BeavisSaves Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Why, yes. Yes I do.

Is there any chance of you getting possessed again, pineapple fabulous person?

No. Log in to see images!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

well, i had to go slash up my arms for a bit. what’d i miss?

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!