Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry I Want You

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

i think you broke him

Ya know I’m surprised your not in here with a load of “raaargh that was evil” and ****, it makes for a refreshing change.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

i think you broke him

i sadi thsi because ravenbloodwhatever is ACTUALY MY SECRTE IDENTITY!!!

-

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

i think you broke him

I’m not broken, I’ve finally been FIXED. YOU WILL NOT FALL WITH THE REST OF THEM, THOUGH! YOU SHALL NOT FEAR MY WRATH, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME…. or have you? What if you’re one of THEM!? What if you’re ALL HIM! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AREN’T WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!@?

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

igreat timestears Posted:

i think you broke him

I’m not broken, I’ve finally been FIXED. YOU WILL NOT FALL WITH THE REST OF THEM, THOUGH! YOU SHALL NOT FEAR MY WRATH, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME…. or have you? What if you’re one of THEM!? What if you’re ALL HIM! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AREN’T WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!@?

hey, dude, calm down, you need to relax, RELAX, so what if you girl ran off with another man?...or in this case turned out to be the other man, we’ve ALL been there, you need to take a deep breath and realize she’s probably gone though and killing won’t bring her back and neither will hurling wild accusations at other people.

Thanks to Isobel Ilona Ivana Ila for willingly posing for my avatar.

/\ picture of me /\

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

i think you broke him

hey, dude, calm down, you need to relax, RELAX, so what if you girl ran off with another man?...or in this case turned out to be the other man, we’ve ALL been there, you need to take a deep breath and realize she’s probably gone though and killing won’t bring her back and neither will hurling wild accusations at other people.

I didn’t think that camwhores were allowed to make sense.

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

genericangstyposter Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

i think you broke him

That only applies to the female ones.

/\ picture of me /\

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

i think you broke him

Ya know I’m surprised your not in here with a load of “raaargh that was evil” and ****, it makes for a refreshing change.

don’t get me wrong, this is still all you bumholes fault. i’m just commenting.

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

genericangstyposter Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

i think you broke him

That only applies to the female ones.

Ohh, okay. It all makes sense, now.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

i think you broke him

How do you know I’m not you? What if i am your mbumive insecurities incarnated and personified? What if all of your torment and angst grew to resent its host? What if it wanted… to kill?

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

i think you broke him

don’t get me wrong, this is still all you bumholes fault. i’m just commenting.

Psh. Speak for yourself. Or other people. It’s not my fault. He’s a ****ing batcake.

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

How do you know I’m not you? What if i am your mbumive insecurities incarnated and personified? What if all of your torment and angst grew to resent its host? What if it wanted… to kill?

Kill? Yes… yes… kill kill the marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtian threat inside of the RED ONE!

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

Dude, please, he’s been through enough.

/\ picture of me /\

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

Kill? Yes… yes… kill kill the marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtian threat inside of the RED ONE!

No, NOOOOO! DON’T kill, killing is bad, LISTEN TO ME, needless deaths will not solve anything, anyway this red machine D, didn’t he say he was an IT technician of some sort in the military? do you REALLY want to go up against someone with access to guns and explosives?

/\ picture of me /\

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

You are in one of the factions of EVIL… why should I listen to you? You work out. I don’t work out. I’ll never work out. Except that one time, I tried to get that girl… but then I went for weeks and it didn’t do anything, and she laughed at me, just like you’re ALL LAUGHING AT ME! YOUR MUSCLES ARE LAUGHING? No… no… that’s silly. I think they’re smirking, though.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

No, NOOOOO! DON’T kill, killing is bad, LISTEN TO ME, needless deaths will not solve anything, anyway this red machine D, didn’t he say he was an IT technician of some sort in the military? do you REALLY want to go up against someone with access to guns and explosives?

If he does, he should really bring a webcam!

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

RODRIGO! believes that tu must calm down y come to grips with el situacion! It is okay if la chica es un hombre, porque we are all the same on the inside! Go, igreat timestears, go to your true amor, no matter if she is actually Red_Machine_D! You shall only find true happiness by following tu corazon!

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

You are in one of the factions of EVIL… why should I listen to you? You work out. I don’t work out. I’ll never work out. Except that one time, I tried to get that girl… but then I went for weeks and it didn’t do anything, and she laughed at me, just like you’re ALL LAUGHING AT ME! YOUR MUSCLES ARE LAUGHING? No… no… that’s silly. I think they’re smirking, though.

Some of us are born lucky, others aren’t, i was not one of the lucky ones, do you know how long i worked to get a body like this? 18 years! 18 years of rock solid determination coupled with a potentially life threatening diet and 5 hours of sleep a day, it nearly drove me insane, but i finally got what i desired, the body of a god and anyway, would i really be trying to help you if i was evil?

/\ picture of me /\

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

RED like the blood everywhere the BLOOD maroon crimson TEARS OF HEMOGLOBINmust be spilt SHED liberation of the ARTERIES FREE FLOWING CRIMSON

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! believes that tu must calm down y come to grips with el situacion! It is okay if la chica es un hombre, porque we are all the same on the inside! Go, igreat timestears, go to your true amor, no matter if she is actually Red_Machine_D! You shall only find true happiness by following tu corazon!

TRULY THIS IS A SPECIAL DAY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, RODRIGO! HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD WITH HIS WORDS OF WISDOM AND BEAUTY!

/\ picture of me /\

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

Some of us are born lucky, others aren’t, i was not one of the lucky ones, do you know how long i worked to get a body like this? 18 years! 18 years of rock solid determination coupled with a potentially life threatening diet and 5 hours of sleep a day, it nearly drove me insane, but i finally got what i desired, the body of a god and anyway, would i really be trying to help you if i was evil?

Ay ay! Someone with whom RODRIGO! can truly connect! Tu estas muy caliente, just as RODRIGO! is! Join me, mi amigo, and we shall help all of these people discover their true bodies de dios!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!